Level 10 Haste Paladin Twink

cooperation said:
Stock up on Pygmy Oil and do the Hide-inside-a-box trick.

It won't work every time, but if you're on for every single one in one day, you should be able to get 3 or 4 unassisted. (It all does depend on your realm, though.)

I just thought of something. I dont want to get yanked by a Death Knight and lose my hiding spot.. What a slap in the face that would be :D

Just like other people have said; persist. Just get on whenever you can, CONSTANTLY. I was having internet issues, and couldn't log on till 6:15. guess what? I still got the chest.

Also, even if you can get a lvl 58 dk to help you, it can make all the difference. If there's 80s there, try and get them to the stairs, then pull them even further away, while looting the chest on your twink. worked heaps for my rogue... so much that i got my agm before my pvp trinket.

boots with minor speed, 1 agm, 1 insignia, 225 skinning (finish this)

all your missing

Ok later today ill run my twink over there.

Also @ canihascookie: Why should I get minor speed to boots instead of stam? It seems like I would want all the stam I could get.

Also tell me how I did with my HUGE 1-point spec :D

Quelfep said:
Ok later today ill run my twink over there.

Also @ canihascookie: Why should I get minor speed to boots instead of stam? It seems like I would want all the stam I could get.

Also tell me how I did with my HUGE 1-point spec :D

If your going hastadin, and you can't catch up to the target in the first place it's kind of retarded : /

Twinkytoes said:
If your going hastadin, and you can't catch up to the target in the first place it's kind of retarded : /

I agree. and the hunter kiting me can blow through 70 hp in one shot. So i guess ur right

builtokill said:
if your being kited by a hunter you might as well just sit back and watch his hits.

Good point. But there are so many... 80% of them are baddies.

Talent Point

Either leave it where it is or go with the following

1) Benediction

2) Divine STR

3) Divinity

canihascookie said:
Talent Point

Either leave it where it is or go with the following

1) Benediction

2) Divine STR

3) Divinity

1) Benediction - I NEVER have mana problems on that stuff. JoL: 9 mana, HoJ: 5 mana.

2) Divine STR - Something to think about

3) Divinity - Something to think about

And I just officially got my first AM taken from me by a 57 Hunter claiming that I cant get an AGM :rolleyes:. He says it would be KEWLZ TO HAVE A 59 HUNTER WITH DUAL AGMs!

Happens a lot, my friend has 4 arena master trinkets but he quit and decided to presue the diplomat title on his level ten hunter lol >-< Hes going to spend like 5,000g on a title, 2 tabards, [item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] and a pet.

canihascookie said:
Happens a lot, my friend has 4 agms but he quit and decided to presue the diplomat title on his level ten hunter lol >-< Hes going to spend like 5,000g on a title, 2 tabards, [item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] and a pet.

Theres a thrifty shopper :) But yea this hunter looked up AGM on wowhead..

"dewd eet sez item lvl 55 yew cnt use eet!!!1one"

Okay.... there was just an all out brawl at the arena. I was trying for the second time to get my first AM. Atleast 15 people: 3 Locks, 3 Pallies, My DK, a 57 Hunter, a Rogue, and many more where there.... The best fight over a chest so far for me :D

Best fight I saw - None

Best fight my friend whos currently revered with timbermaw saw - 3 guilds, 3 different twinks, it was bad...

Users who are viewing this thread