Level 10-14 Armory Thread

Ihealthree @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft New druid, please help me improve gear if possible, need new rings!

The first thing I notice for you to improve is your shoulder enchant! (Ex: Greater Inscription of Discipline - Item - World of Warcraft)
Also, depending on preference try to choose 1 of the BoA trinks and use them twice. So Int x2 or Haste x2. One of both is meh.
Like you said, new rings :)
Other then that, cool mog.
+1 for being in a 10 twink guild I have not heard of!!! :)

The first thing I notice for you to improve is your shoulder enchant! (Ex: Greater Inscription of Discipline - Item - World of Warcraft)
Also, depending on preference try to choose 1 of the BoA trinks and use them twice. So Int x2 or Haste x2. One of both is meh.
Like you said, new rings :)
Other then that, cool mog.
+1 for being in a 10 twink guild I have not heard of!!! :)

Ya but im using 1 of ea trinket cuz my haste cap for revju is @ 62.5% haste, so i earn more from the +3 intel then from the haste :)

how are 10's fairing with scaling up and 10-19 being back together? I kinda wanna roll one again lol

how are 10's fairing with scaling up and 10-19 being back together? I kinda wanna roll one again lol

ive been queing on my 10 rogue (swaq) with scaling i have 43.01% crit and 130 attack power could possibly get 45-50% crit with better ring/neck enchants but i was keeping up with other rogues in the BGs i did.... i dont have sap so i mainly play D but it still seems competitive

ive been queing on my 10 rogue (swaq) with scaling i have 43.01% crit and 130 attack power could possibly get 45-50% crit with better ring/neck enchants but i was keeping up with other rogues in the BGs i did.... i dont have sap so i mainly play D but it still seems competitive

Whats a viable class that isn't FoTM lol

Whats a viable class that isn't FoTM lol

not too sure on how scaling would effect all classes but priest (disc or shadow) enhance shaman fire mage hunter
cant comment too much on monk but would assume decent warriors are pretty bad but can work if you really really try hard commenting on all of this as if they're not scaling so out of bgs/arenas but at 10 anything is viable tbh except hpal with how crazy everything scales secondary stat wise any class can do good damage

not too sure on how scaling would effect all classes but priest (disc or shadow) enhance shaman fire mage hunter
cant comment too much on monk but would assume decent warriors are pretty bad but can work if you really really try hard commenting on all of this as if they're not scaling so out of bgs/arenas but at 10 anything is viable tbh except hpal with how crazy everything scales secondary stat wise any class can do good damage

How about a lol guardian druid?

How about a lol guardian druid?

feral is best spec at 10 right now so im sure guardian druid could do pretty good damage if geared for it

Users who are viewing this thread