Level 10-14 Armory Thread

dats one nice lock...

Well you don't have to make only one twink for the helm, you can always send it around :p

And imo every caster class will find value in that enchant, seeing it's Stam Int and SP :)
Thanks, I'm looking to bring it up to date. I'm pretty much just trying to regear all my old grandfathered twinks.

Yet's G'fed shaman Aaww @ Medivh - Community - World of Warcraft

This is a bit scary, but Beats on 19's has a TON of g'fed level 10's and now with cross realm BOA's there are a lot of BiS toons ... Provided they send their 10's their looms.

Don't use titanium weapon chain, use hurricane/power torrent, whatever you pref.

Instead of cloth gear, use the leather spellpower gear, that will give you a lot of spirit which means a lot of hit :)

Yeah you are right bout the weapon enchant lol, I did totally forget that I had not replaced it, thanks. About the Leather Gear / Spirit / Hit, I can kill level 40 and 50 players without missing so that is really not an issue at all :)

Yeah you are right bout the weapon enchant lol, I did totally forget that I had not replaced it, thanks. About the Leather Gear / Spirit / Hit, I can kill level 40 and 50 players without missing so that is really not an issue at all :)

Are you sure that's not because of the weapon enchant though?
If not then gg

I don't know why my monk was removed, as far as I know, aside from 2 armor I am BiS now.
(I have Precious' Ribbon, the Riding Turtle and some other cool stuff not many 10 twinks have too, considering that's mentioned here for some reason)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread