Level 1 twinking now

So, in 3.2 introduced the new EXP turn off system =D

Level 1 twinks being about, what gear would be best for a level 1 rogue twink? Im guessing

Head:[item]Red Defias Mask[/item]

Necklace:[item]Soap on a Rope[/item]

Shoulders:[item]Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders[/item]

Cloak:Linen Cloak With 3 Agility

Chest:[item]Stained Shadowcraft Tunic[/item] with 100 HP

Wrist:[item]Cracked Leather Bracers[/item] with 9 Stamina

Hand:[item]Worn Leather Gloves[/item] with 15 agility?

Waist:[item]Cracked Leather Belt[/item]

Legs:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=10035<-- I really don't know for that

Feet:[item]Cracked Leather Boots[/item] with 9 Agility or 9 stamina?

Ring:[item]Mood Ring[/item] x2

Trinket: This is were I'm iffy. Can level 1's get [item]Arena Grand Master[/item] ?? and if so, two of those

Weapon:[item]Balanced Heartseeker[/item] with 15 Agility or Lifestealing. Your choice

Offhand:[item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (AMAZING USE)

Ranged:[item]Cadet's Bow[/item] with +1 scope?

Arrows:[item]Feathered Arrow[/item]

Comments please. I don't know for the waist and Wrist's really.

Can't make a chardev since it goes only as low to level 10.

Alliance or Horde? and if you're going for armor, there are better hats than Red Defias Mask, also you CAN get 2 AGM's at level 1:) and I would suggest [item]Battleworn Thrash Blade[/item] over the heartseeker, daggers are teh poop. If you are horde, consider [item]Sunstrider Axe[/item] due to its insanely slow speed (better enchant procs) and if you are alliance [item]Ashwood Bow[/item] is a better bow for sure.

Shuckles said:
So, in 3.2 introduced the new EXP turn off system =D

Level 1 twinks being about, what gear would be best for a level 1 rogue twink? Im guessing

Head:[item]Red Defias Mask[/item] Violet Hat = 2 armor, H'ween mask = 3 armor

Necklace:[item]Soap on a Rope[/item] Voice Amp something, for a green neck

Shoulders:[item]Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders[/item]Other BoA leather is better

Cloak:Linen Cloak With 3 Agility Yup

Chest:[item]Stained Shadowcraft Tunic[/item] with 100 HP Or haliscans with 150 hp/6 stats

Wrist:[item]Cracked Leather Bracers[/item] with 9 Stamina Yup

Hand:[item]Worn Leather Gloves[/item] with 15 agility? Aye

Waist:[item]Cracked Leather Belt[/item] Squealer's belt

Legs:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=10035<-- I really don't know for that Or Haliscans, 40 armor

Feet:[item]Cracked Leather Boots[/item] with 9 Agility or 9 stamina? 7agi,7stam,5hit

Ring:[item]Mood Ring[/item] x2

Trinket: This is were I'm iffy. Can level 1's get [item]Arena Grand Master[/item] ?? and if so, two of those You can get them

Weapon:[item]Balanced Heartseeker[/item] with 15 Agility or Lifestealing. Your choice The trash blade BoA = win

Offhand:[item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (AMAZING USE) So amazing that you cant use it before lvl 40+, talking bout 'use'

Ranged:[item]Cadet's Bow[/item] with +1 scope? BoA bow/ some quest bow for ally. Scope req lvl 5Arrows:[item]Feathered Arrow[/item] Yup

Comments please. I don't know for the waist and Wrist's really.

Can't make a chardev since it goes only as low to level 10.

Wrote some shit in BIGGER letters

Spooksters said:
Alliance or Horde? and if you're going for armor, there are better hats than Red Defias Mask, also you CAN get 2 AGM's at level 1:) and I would suggest [item]Battleworn Thrash Blade[/item] over the heartseeker, daggers are teh poop. If you are horde, consider [item]Sunstrider Axe[/item] due to its insanely slow speed (better enchant procs) and if you are alliance [item]Ashwood Bow[/item] is a better bow for sure.

Im alliance. Can you link me to a better hat at the moment? I am going to pick up that Ashwood Bow, and the Battleworn Thrash blade

And, I do this because Im bored and have an extra 1k gold to burn on something. I got my 19 twink already(Shaman) and dont feeling like going through the trouble for another 19. 1 is a lot of fun too =D

Shuckles said:
Offhand:[item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (AMAZING USE)

You can't use the Furbolg Medicine Pouch at low levels, but the 10stam is still the best offhand you can get at that level.

Exitwounds said:
no really, why would you ever do this?

And, I do this because Im bored and have an extra 1k gold to burn on something. I got my 19 twink already(Shaman) and dont feeling like going through the trouble for another 19. 1 is a lot of fun too =D

And my 2 80's are Ulduar geared.. So yeah.. Not motivated to try the new raid either..

Exitwounds said:

Cool thing called: FUN - should try it sometime. Who cares how people spend their time on this game. We are all wasting away on this game, some people just do it differently.

Shuckles said:
Im alliance. Can you link me to a better hat at the moment? I am going to pick up that Ashwood Bow, and the Battleworn Thrash blade

Read my post

Spooksters said:
Cool thing called: FUN - should try it sometime. Who cares how people spend their time on this game. We are all wasting away on this game, some people just do it differently.

Amen, but jesus wants at least 10 letters

Exitwounds said:

Why would you ever post in a thread you have no info about? WELCOME TO THE CLUB BUDDAY! But seriously, people do this just to pwn dumbass level 10-25s and leave them in amazement, its like anything else, to showboat and to pwn.

Boglund said:
Amen, but jesus wants at least 10 letters

I lold. a bit OT, but is a lvl 1 pala good idea? friend of mine is making one atm, we'll kick some ass in durator :D

*cough* and duel

You guys a teh roolerzez, i have always prefered to twink @ the odd lvls. I do appreciate that there are others out there who share similar interests. *smiles* /hugs. Some day i may get a chance to play again.

Xposure said:
I lold. a bit OT, but is a lvl 1 pala good idea? friend of mine is making one atm, we'll kick some ass in durator :D

*cough* and duel

Is he danish? AT least a dane joined my guild yesterday from twinkinfo. He made a paladin. Anyways feel free to join my guild, on dunemaul. Im norwegian as well and we're organizing raids, and publishing videoes @youtube (see my sig)

Pala is the best healer, warrior is better for dps.

Boglund said:
Hamcake is a douchebag,but nobody knows :'(

I lol'd at the invisible writing. ^_^. I have to /agree with this statement.

To be on topic, Boglund, I was thinking of writing a comprehensive level 1 twinking guide, Was hoping maybe you could give me a hand some time :] Would love to have your help in writing it. Hit me up on xfire if you can sometime ^_^.

Ego said:
I lol'd at the invisible writing. ^_^. I have to /agree with this statement.

To be on topic, Boglund, I was thinking of writing a comprehensive level 1 twinking guide, Was hoping maybe you could give me a hand some time :] Would love to have your help in writing it. Hit me up on xfire if you can sometime ^_^.

I've been thinking exactly the same, actually thought even a website for it, for each class and shit. Could just do a simple guildlaunch site or something, would be for my guild then but im sure there are other websitess that should be ok like lefora, but looks crap.

I aint got no xfire so we'll have to talk here.. Could give you my msn later.

My ambition isn't to create a twinkinfo like site though, just some guides and shit for people who are interested. COuld contain guides for everything from class til titles/achievements, videoes and pics.

Users who are viewing this thread