Level 1 twinking now

Level 1 twinking, Its always interested me.

I just love how adding haste to them makes them insane-o fast cast or attack haha.

But since the removal of Librams and Leg patches, are lvl 1 twinks still viable

due to the loss of Health?

I know they used to be able to rock over 1k health at level one and dish out tastey crits and damage at the same time, Enjoying the benefits of watching a random lvl 15 at crossroads for Horde or Goldshire for alliance cry cry cry and report for OMGAWED HAX!1!ONE!1 being killed by a lvl 1 haha.

But does that still happen now with the severe loss of health?.

let us know because I wouldnt mind making one on one of these servers you guys are making guilds on.

thanks ;)

cooperation said:
How much haste does +30 (iron counterweight, haste to gloves) give at level 1? A dangerously absurd amount, correct?

(Or has it been level 10-ized, in which case it's merely absurd?)

78%, same as @ lvl 10

Restoshaman said:
Level 1 twinking, Its always interested me.

I just love how adding haste to them makes them insane-o fast cast or attack haha.

But since the removal of Librams and Leg patches, are lvl 1 twinks still viable

due to the loss of Health?

I know they used to be able to rock over 1k health at level one and dish out tastey crits and damage at the same time, Enjoying the benefits of watching a random lvl 15 at crossroads for Horde or Goldshire for alliance cry cry cry and report for OMGAWED HAX!1!ONE!1 being killed by a lvl 1 haha.

But does that still happen now with the severe loss of health?.

let us know because I wouldnt mind making one on one of these servers you guys are making guilds on.

thanks ;)

Would love more people in my guild. You have to be EU then. Well you can still rock 600-700 hp UB with AGMx2. But we're getting quite a few active people now who wants to start raiding, got 3-4 healers. I think it's still viable. After 3.1, it was kinda dead to me, but in 3.2 with unlimited exp and agms it's been revived. I don't have any AGMs though, but still find it entertaining.

Soloed a lvl 11 rare spawn with 3 adds the other day, had to kite the 3 adds though:p

EDIT: @ the guy who wanted to grind that shield. I tried killing a mob in ocean east of durotar, wowhead said he had the highest drop chance, but there's only one of him there so I guess he's not the best one to grind.

Come Join us at Dunemaul EU we need you!

Hat - Jungly hat for the looks or Violet Hat/Purple Turban. Halloween mask when its time for that.

Neck - vendor

shoulders - midsummer is your only chance next year without BoAs.

Back - Wispy Cloak for rarer look, linen cloak if you dont give a crap. Same armor.

Haliscan Jacket

Vendor bracers (go with them from the belf place, looks great.)

Same with gloves

same with belt

same with legs

same with boots

vendor rings

Grind PvP trinket by ganking an alliance on a trial account or something @ a GY and do ress sickness over and over:) also agm is something;)

level one twinking is fun, i made a level 1 pally, got him some enchants and gear in about an hour, then went to the keep in the barrens.

17 hks already.

5 hit rating or minor speed for boots do you think?

Exposure lets do this in PM since we're both norwegian. DPS or Caster enchants? PM me :p

Kusakari said:
level one twinking is fun, i made a level 1 pally, got him some enchants and gear in about an hour, then went to the keep in the barrens.

17 hks already.

5 hit rating or minor speed for boots do you think?

Go to the starting place for orcs and trolls if you want to get as many Hks as possible by ganking. I'ts quite entertaining when all the lowbies there group up to kill you. Some of them never stop either.

minor speed to chase down those who run:p. But you could get both though.

Users who are viewing this thread