Level 1 Raiding in 3.2

Grunge said:
no, i dont support exploiting, but in a weird way i guess? its like this:

Remember when you could chant goggles through a mailbox glitch to get an extra 30 some crit? i dont support that because you're really have to mess with a flaw in the game. Same goes with the wrath leg armors, unbinding a item that was already bound to one char goes too far.

On the other hand, BoA shoulders with the glad enchant seemed ok to me. You didnt have to exploit lag to make it work, or do some elaborate process where you broke the item to unbind it from yourself, you just stuck it on and mailed it to your twink. Thats no different than how we applied nethercleft leg armors, so imo, it was legit.

Anywho, i think fish feast is ok to use if you can get it, same with warcheif blessing or rallying cry. Its not exploiting, dont worry about it.

I know buffs arent exploiting, they do what they are intended to do, usually. Even though blizzard didn't realise lvl 1s would run around with it.

I had the 30 stam on shoulders as well and the mining bug, didnt really think about it being an exploit, at least the shoulder once as there was other shoulder chants available as well. I don't support the exploits as you said you didn't. The ones where you really have to do something which obviously isn't intended, like wrecking an item to 0 durability to be able to enchant it etc.

Coilfang =\

Can't play atm, not the only one with these d/c issues though :(, for like the past 2 weeks there have been a lot more threads about people being dc'd and unbearably high latencies.

LeChango said:
Sorry forgot to mention horde side. I'll most likely be on the character Ty. If not I will be on my twink kikoman or my lock antiemo.

Update: I helped Sakul make a basic rogue twink today with the [item]Sunstrider Axe[/item] . And let me tell you what, crusader procs like crazy with it. We were both self buffed and had dragonslayer and went out to see what we could kill. We crossed into the barrens from durotar and decide to try out a hecklefang hyena. We thought it was level 13 or 14, but after looking it up on wowhead it had to be 15 minimum and 16 maximum. I pulled it on my warrior with a bow, got off 1 hit with a 2 hander before Sakul joined in from the back. We easily took down the hyena but I got crit and died right before it was killed.

Anyway even from the front I got some good damage off on a 15, this looks promising for my goal of a 20 elite. I'm going to work out a 10 man setup and post here and maybe you guys could give some suggestions.

Happy twinking

I made a rogue on ur realm as well.. i am from uldum with a really good level 1 twink and i started a guild.. its... ok but we havent got more than 2 or 3 dedicated ppl so its ok.. ill pst u kikoman on one of ur chars when ur on

well done man! great editing too

Gath'Ilzogg (26 elite) and his pet Singe (24 elite) would be a pretty epic encounter for level 1 twinks. 5 abilities between the 2 of them including an interupt and an aoe.

also Sorrow Wing (27 rare elite) would make for a tough challenge as it drains health (30 every 5 secs for 45 secs) and mana (150 per cast) and gives it to itself.

meh, should've told me earlier;). Too late now

EDIT: Halloweens over too, will take a lot more twinks to take them down now. I did have a look at the one in Redridge with the add. But my conclusion was that for Røsk to hold agro on both.

pity i just joined yesterday :( i guess our guilds got to get geared for it now and fraps a vid.. although we have lots to do before we try this fight.

Morgaine the Sly (lvl 10 rare in elwynn) is a fun mob to raid, usually comes with an add and she has a stun and poison. can 2 man easily or solo if skilled enough.

LeChango said:
This is true, 4 hours isn't too bad. I wonder if xp lock offers any new items to twinks through rep/quest? I've gone through quests on wowhead and it seems as if there is nothing of upgrade besides for an alliance bow that is .3 (?) dps higher than heirloom.

I'm considering making a pally and getting AGMs on it, I can send all of my warrior gears to him and get some new with int enchants.

Anyone know a character profile that supports level 1 characters?

Please . . What is this bow? Can someone please give me it's actual name so I know what quest to go after? Im sick Of farming the Cadet's Bow.

Also, Im new to twinking, as a warrior, just to win duels, and solo stuff, should I be stacking Stam or Agility?

Have Firey + 7 Stam on shield atm, but am hearing that warriros with 2H Weaps do ok, does this apply to duels and solo'ing stuff?

Thanks in advance ~ Caulfield

i would never play with shield as a warrior, for soloing, if you can't solo hogger with 150 herb, 225 FA and agm in stam gear, then try to increase your avoidance.

The best non boa bow for a horde rogue/warr is a bow from eversong forest (as it does more dmg than cadet's bow. It's not like you're dpsing with bow).

The best non boa for ally, i guess it's cadet's bow. That bow LeChango is talking about (which I assume is the one from the teldrassil) is impossible to get at level 1.

Users who are viewing this thread