Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

I have absolutely no idea ... if you notice the date on it, it was awarded on 11/29 ... just 10 days ago? I didn't even see it until you pointed it out.

edit: i'm wondering if it's a bug because it would've put me only 30 behind you ... gratz on your 200 dailies btw ... with that one 40 ... but I'm 50 back, so something isn't adding right

edit 2: that was 4.3 launch day ... maybe US servers got it and EU didn't? waiting for slacker US lvl1's to update their magelo's to see
<

<
did you get the Tricks of Cataclysm achievement too?

lol ill also got the Tricks of cataclysm on my horde
<
! they chanced it lol:D!!!!

when did you get yours? cause your magelo doesn't show you getting it on 11/29 when the patch hit. did you get yours during hallow's end? i'm just trying to figure out why some horde got credit for it, some didn't, and it all happening on different days. i hate when blizz screws with my mind!
<

when did you get yours? cause your magelo doesn't show you getting it on 11/29 when the patch hit. did you get yours during hallow's end? i'm just trying to figure out why some horde got credit for it, some didn't, and it all happening on different days. i hate when blizz screws with my mind!
<

no getted it after hallow´s end:) and updated my magelo later so already earned more stuff:)

I'm not sure what happened, but I never got onto the honorable mentions list - maybe Magelo was playing up?

Anyhow, I'm 25 points away from 2k, so I'll let you know when I get there! :3

Users who are viewing this thread