Let's que up.

my avatar
I have nothing constructive to mention either, however your avatar does worry me slightly. She either has had someone deform her in photshop or the likes, or she might have a rare case of untreated hip dysplasia.

She could have a lovely character though. Sorry for being superficial in advance.

I have nothing constructive to mention either, however your avatar does worry me slightly. She either has had someone deform her in photshop or the likes, or she might have a rare case of untreated hip dysplasia.

She could have a lovely character though. Sorry for being superficial in advance.

gurl dese hips dont lie

i'll probly q later

well with your "connections" wouldn't it be more beneficial to queue a bg worth playing at this level? one that the majority is comfortable with and get some activity? you'd probably have people queuing up just to jump on your dick

ab is playable at this level yes but it's arguably less fun than wsg

If I would use my connections I would make a guild and play guild wargames to dodge all the bull this community produces.

Queue up!.

If it doesn't happen today, not going to try tomorrow.

I think it's the mid strat mate. It's so exhilarating everyone's gonna need 2-3 months too recup...

Attachments

• claudia2.jpg
    claudia2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 147
  • claudia3.jpg
    claudia3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 78
  • claudia.jpg
    claudia.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread