Let's que up.

I hope to be able to queue tonight, will prob not be before roughly 22 GT

Attachments

• Speed pot.jpg
    Speed pot.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
Do you actually play on a 498x280 screen or are you just too stupid to provide proper screenshots? :confused:

i think its a screenshot of delay aka nature using a speed pot. They didn't notice their FC using darkflight with speed pot ofcourse:)

We only got 5 games today i'm convinced that it has to do with people rage-quitting. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to address this issue?

We only got 5 games today i'm convinced that it has to do with people rage-quitting. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to address this issue?

It came to my attention while being in game that when Alliance win the games keep popping, but when Alliance get some random players ( not saying random players are bad because i personally love seeing random people queue for WSG, it shows that the bracket becomes more alive again and i love that shiz!) and they lose a game we instantly lose the pops. This is just me and what i see and think about it! No flaming towards people on Alliance side!

Also it's the beginning of the best month for people to take a break and go on a well deserved vacation! Have patience and hope for more pops each day :)

Slacknul

Logging over to the losing faction if the winning faction has enough players is all we can do to maintain pops if they start to die out.

And as for the rage-quitting, no. It's up to each individual to stay sane through thick and thin.

Users who are viewing this thread