EU+US Lets get actual users views

What are you thoughts on XPOFF right now?

• Total voters
Can someone explain to me where all these people i've never seen post on this forum in my life are coming back from whenever someone insults the xpoff staff?

maybe if u people actually posted more, others wouldnt call this website dead

i think the purpose of Xpoff is for guides, guild recruitment, discovering new things for PvP toons (like the DMF Death metal knight event). But over the past several months (not now with the new changes) there were so many pointless and stupid threads with players arguing about nonsensical BS - like who is better at BGs and 1v1 me crap - because they needed to compensate for having a dick the size of an acorn.. Get over it and move on or leave.

Reactions: Vor
so u bribed people to play?
which events?
which guides?

only posts i ever see from you it shitposting subtle insults at people and ending with /cheers

yet you're anti toxicity when you're on the top 3 list of people id consider the most toxic on this site

/cheers

You still didn't adress my original post. What have you contributed to the 'community' to keep it flourishing.

You are more than welcome to match my contribution to this year's Twink Cup of you like.

/cheers

You still didn't adress my original post. What have you contributed to the 'community' to keep it flourishing.

You are more than welcome to match my contribution to this year's Twink Cup of you like.

/cheers

every single one of my 400+ posts is a treasure on this website, thats my contribution

donating to an event isnt the same as website activity

/cheers

Donated millions of gold and items, hosted events(one of which is happening tonight) and created countless guides.
BTW, you didn't answer.

More than 5 years. This isn't my original ID.

/cheers
Why did you rename from Sweetsidney?

Twinks killed by Blizzard and by some "elitist"-players.

^

Also, might help if the 'twink guilds' were actually doing something like cultivating new people, instead of just tourneys with their little clubhouse of self-important douchebags, and premading with them for pug stomps.

They could quit their lying and finally come clean about cheats/hacks. Start a 'No Tolerance' policy telling the long-time f.uckbois they know have been part of it to clean up their act; if they don't then expose, report, and shun those they see doing it.

How about teamwork & playing maps for objectives again, instead of mongoloids just topping meters with the latest OP FotM, posting SS's thinking they did something?

Reactions: Vor
All these juicy threads, xpoff is certainly exciting.
But jokes aside its just i think with the lack of gear and stuff makes this site have very little value besides organising tourneys and shit talk. So the mods have to step up the game for stricter punishments now that more trolls prowl these here woods

hi im a actual casual xpoff user
and the site owners are scammers

zRHSwsQ.png

its been like 4 months and @Conq hasnt given me contributor badge like he promised

/cheers
Lild is just a bad troll, don't mind him. :)

This should be fun to see the responses I draw in this section.

Can someone explain to me where all these people i've never seen post on this forum in my life are coming back from whenever someone insults the xpoff staff?

well u see since the new changes were put in place its alot more new player friendly and they arent afraid of posting now that people like u wont shut them down with toxicity

/cheers

:x

Well, if I was going to quote someone to defend my stance, I'd at least choose someone credible. =/

Usually you go digging through my posts to try and use against me...Perhaps in doing such, you'd have realized I just returned a few days ago, and even made a thread about it. You know, hence why I post now again.

:)

You guys can't keep your stories straight or points of view in line.

hi im a actual casual xpoff user
and the site owners are scammers

zRHSwsQ.png

its been like 4 months and @Conq hasnt given me contributor badge like he promised
Three things, The reason it goes to The NWL email is because our donation function only supports one paypal account at a time, and the more significant sum of cash is going to the Twink Cup which is in an NWL paypal, so money specifically for XPOFF will get funneled through the NWL account back to the account used for XPOFF funds. second thing is that badges for donations happen automatically, they are not handed out by staff, the system manages that automatically, other thing is i'm not in a position to give badges anymore >.<

Also @Turtle was looking back at the campaigns and don't see anything registered under your name? Did you donate through the website or straight to the paypal account? If not through the website than it wouldn't have registered, if you did it through the website and checked off anonymous than you won't get credit either, if you did it through the website you can contact a current admin and tell them the email address you used to make the donation via paypal.

Three things, The reason it goes to The NWL email is because our donation function only supports one paypal account at a time, and the more significant sum of cash is going to the Twink Cup which is in an NWL paypal, so money specifically for XPOFF will get funneled through the NWL account back to the account used for XPOFF funds. second thing is that badges for donations happen automatically, they are not handed out by staff, the system manages that automatically, other thing is i'm not in a position to give badges anymore >.<

Also @Turtle was looking back at the campaigns and don't see anything registered under your name? Did you donate through the website or straight to the paypal account? If not through the website than it wouldn't have registered, if you did it through the website and checked off anonymous than you won't get credit either, if you did it through the website you can contact a current admin and tell them the email address you used to make the donation via paypal.
you gave me ur paypal on btag
and u said you'd give me badge i never logged into twinkinfo.com

I wonder if I can get a badge because I had the donator badge for throwing money at Shane.

Users who are viewing this thread