EU+US Lets get actual users views

What are you thoughts on XPOFF right now?

• Total voters

Iild

big pwner never small pwn
Sick of staff pulling up user stats and acting like the site is fine because people have it open in a closed tab out of habit with 0 interaction.

Sick of old status quo Members who just won't let it go. YOUR version of TI/Xpoff is no more, the Admins/Owners of this site want it to head in the opposite direction. You can make a million different Threads complaining about the same things over and over and it won't change a damn thing. So might I ask, what's the point in continuing to attempt to hold onto something you know damn well is gone?

if u have issues about xpoff do something about it get urself involved and help the staff ....dont keep bagging the site...have a private chat to the arkte.

Let's get users views, I think you mean let's get 19s views since that's the sub-forum you're in and not general.

As someone whose seen or made most polls in the past few years, they're never accurate and half the answers are trolls. This thread does no one any good, especially 19s.

Let's get users views, I think you mean let's get 19s views since that's the sub-forum you're in and not general.

As someone whose seen or made most polls in the past few years, they're never accurate and half the answers are trolls. This thread does no one any good, especially 19s.

i put it in 19s because its the same as general section, theres no activity in any other subforum so whats problem

its still more reliable source than staff pulling numbers of topics being created when theres no substance in those topics, all the same questions being answered daily and tc recruitment threads being made when they should just be comments on the bigger thread solely for recruitments

oh and the number of quitting threads, been lurking on this website since its launch and never seen 2 quitting threads on same page unless it was dexa or some shit

so dont tell me the website isnt dying

i put it in 19s because its the same as general section, theres no activity in any other subforum
Except there's daily activity in several other sections, but you know, fake news and all.

Community poll more accurate than software provided statistics, good read M8 8/8

You talk of lack of substance but make this thread, is this thread suppose to have substance?

It almost sounds like some people want it to be dead, it's interesting but not realistic.

Community poll more accurate than software provided statistics, good read M8 8/8

You talk of lack of substance but make this thread, is this thread suppose to have substance?

It almost sounds like some people want it to be dead, it's interesting but not realistic.

people making threads asking what fotm is isnt an accurate depiction of how alive a bracket/website is

this thread has more substance than anything else posted in the last 30 days

we dont want it to be dead you fking idiot, we're trying to breathe life into it by giving our opinion on the new rules to cater to new users just because new owner wants to make his money back from buying this breathing corpse of a website

people making threads asking what fotm is isnt an accurate depiction of how alive a bracket/website is

we dont want it to be dead you fking idiot, we're trying to breathe life into it by giving our opinion on the new rules to cater to new users just because new owner wants to make his money back from buying this breathing corpse of a website
Lol

twinkinfo was good with shane as owner...

then conq and his dumb ass friends came, made xpoff and killed twinking.

In the year that you have been a member on this site, what have you personally contributed to making the twinking "community" better for everyone?
It takes a group effort to keep a "community" growing, not just a few people.

/cheers

In the year that you have been a member on this site, what have you personally contributed to making the twinking "community" better for everyone?
It takes a group effort to keep a "community" growing, not just a few people.

/cheers

same question to you and your 5 years of being a member and 2400+ posts

/cheers

Donated millions of gold and items, hosted events(one of which is happening tonight) and created countless guides.
BTW, you didn't answer.

More than 5 years. This isn't my original ID.

/cheers

so u bribed people to play?
which events?
which guides?

only posts i ever see from you it shitposting subtle insults at people and ending with /cheers

yet you're anti toxicity when you're on the top 3 list of people id consider the most toxic on this site

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread