Less than 24 hours till AB weekend

yeah mostly wins so far but kinda gay, on one side alliance has 8+ hunters every game, on other side horde has a 5man 24s premade every game

allies are just bad tbh tho, as both MMB and the other horde 24 guild are rolling with random classes and not hunters and rogues as all alliance random 24s are, and a f2p twink hunter can easly beat a 24, but yeah ally kids fail major when facing equal competion (not talking about some of the good ones mostly from AP, but the average random male night elf hunter ally kid)

Aradiel said:
Just did, and you guys were dead, Dead, DEAD!

You sure do die a lot. Imagine how bad you'd be if you actually played people your own level. More time waiting to be ressed than alive.

Considering we've won pretty much every game with a 4 or 5 cap you seem to be upset. I can't help you there! You'll get better one day... have hope!

Not upset, and no, ally aren't winning many. I just noticed how bad you guys are. That's against 20s. What really makes me laugh is how you talk yourselves up. If it makes you feel better that you won, then that's fine, but you guys are just plain terrible. Do well with 20s, or against other 24s, and I'd be happy to recognise talent where it's at. At the same time get yourself smashed by 20s and frankly, it's just sad. You get points for not rolling huntards I guess.

Sàxxon said:
mucka will be rolling incredibly deep our members need boas :)

i gave you fair warning, beware

Aradiel said:
Not upset, and no, ally aren't winning many. I just noticed how bad you guys are. That's against 20s. What really makes me laugh is how you talk yourselves up. If it makes you feel better that you won, then that's fine, but you guys are just plain terrible. Do well with 20s, or against other 24s, and I'd be happy to recognise talent where it's at. At the same time get yourself smashed by 20s and frankly, it's just sad. You get points for not rolling huntards I guess.

sorry d00der, can't hear you over the firing squad alliance has in every single game tonight

I do the same thing on my 20 f2p shaman that I do on this paladin. If you think you're hard join the 2v2 league when it starts we'll see how well you do.

allahkazam said:
sorry for hitting you =/

i saw someone assaulting farm and just jumped on you.

:(

All good i suppose, i logged for the night didnt wanna get facerolled by 24's all night haha, had fun otherwise though, hopefully the 24's lay off a little this weekend and we can get some sweet games going...

Though i will admit, losing AB on its weekend is still supplying a decent amount of honor, im just not having much fun doing it! haha although i did get some sweet crits on Sax at the GM, almost had him nuked but Tooez was there to keep him up... haha frost hits like a truck and it might not be as mobile or whatever as arcane but i like it :)

Depends on the time. I haven't seen a Mucka boy for a few hours.

we only group que so we can gaurentee victory (we are insecure when it comes to losing).

mucka mad boys, ruining one game at a time!

AB has been running well on EU, Alliance winning most game, although i have seen some very close fought, fun games :), much more fun than WSG. Ally seem to be having between instant - 15 min queues

Can someone explain to me the enjoyment of Ally farming Horde in every game Ive been in in the last 2 day in their GY? How does this kind of play help the bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread