EU+US Legion PTR 7.1 Spells for 19s

Wow, assass gets garote and cheap shot? With the nerf to common legion blade that might be my go to spec :D
Also looks like sub is playable in 20's-29 with that slow finisher! Now if only outlaw had access to gouge...

Assas has lost Step, Evasion and Crippling Poison. I think Outlaw will be the best spec for the most part because Pistol Shot still has the slow ;o

Assas has lost Step, Evasion and Crippling Poison. I think Outlaw will be the best spec for the most part because Pistol Shot still has the slow ;o
Although after testing a lil on the PTR it seems Assas can do really good damage if you spec into Hemo. The tooltip of my Garrote currently says 1620 damage over 18 secs, Hemo further increases that by 25% so that's roughly 2.1k over 18 secs outside of BG. :p

I didn't even notice the loss of evasion and crippling poison :S
So no defensives or slows for assass? RIP.
That's a shame, assas is very playable on live, outlaw is just a bit stronger. Outlaw's kinda boring to play though...

Although after testing a lil on the PTR it seems Assas can do really good damage if you spec into Hemo. The tooltip of my Garrote currently says 1620 damage over 18 secs, Hemo further increases that by 25% so that's roughly 2.1k over 18 secs outside of BG. :p
:eek: Holy carp, that sounds stronk

Sorry, I should have been a lot more clear. Sub and Assas have both lost Step for 19s, and all 3 specs lost their defensives; Evasion and Riposte.
No, you've been plenty clear. I just need to look at those screenies again I think... No defensives for any rogue specs? Well damn.

Didnt read thread so idk if its mentioned but here are some things I noticed:
Rogue gets cheap shot
Feral loses stun
All druid specs get dash
Shaman gets shear
Disc loses shadow mend and plea

Didnt read thread so idk if its mentioned but here are some things I noticed:
Rogue gets cheap shot
Feral loses stun
All druid specs get dash
Shaman gets shear
Disc loses shadow mend and plea
All shaman specs get Earthbind
Survival Hunters get Freezing Trap and Harpoon
WW Monks gets Disable
Rogues lose defensives and step for all specs and cripp poison from Assas

added a few things

No we still have hotstreak at 20, Im pretty sure. What we lost in exchange for Scorch was improved pyrotechnics.

druids get dash? wtf like they need more ability to just run away from everything else on the map. stupid Blizz, stupid.

Sorry, I should have been a lot more clear. Sub and Assas have both lost Step for 19s, and all 3 specs lost their defensives; Evasion and Riposte.
Not sure why they've taken Rogues defensive abilities away at low levels. Rogues had better hope they can drop someone fast, if not they'll be cannon fodder for ranged classes the moment they pop from stealth.

might re sub for this shitty game that doesnt let my vet account q for pvp after i canceled my sub.
I'm sure there are a few posts about this somewhere but did you unlock your XP again before your sub became inactive? If not, if you kept your Vet's XP locked when sub expires you won't be able to queue for bg's. It's an old bug that Blizz will probably never fix - helps keep Vet's sub'd :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread