EU+US Legion prepatch guide.

Crate of Battlefield Goods can be obtained through PvP. You must win a BG to get one. It contains a Mark of Honor (a new currency for old PvP items) and sometimes a BoP item.

Contained gear: armors & weapons. The primary stats are depending on you specialization: + Stamina + Intellect (or Agility or Strength).

The secondary stats are random:
... of the Adaptable
+ Versatility

... of the Aurora
+ Haste + Versatility

... of the Decimator
+ Critical Strike

... of the Feverflare
+ Haste + Mastery

... of the Fireflash
+ Critical Strike + Haste

... of the Harmonious
+ Mastery + Versatility

... of the Impatient
+ Haste

... of the Peerless
+ Critical Strike + Mastery

... of the Quickblade
+ Critical Strike + Versatility

... of the Savant
+ Mastery

These items aren't better than heirlooms.

These items aren't better than heirlooms.
I haven't done much PvP since 7.0 dropped but I did win one after about 3 battles. I picked up a chest piece and it was blue quality with main stats equal to loom chest and secondary stats were decent also. Because it has Vers I chose it over the loom. Are all the pieces blue or is there just a chance of an upgrade?

Also has anyone worked out if Minor Speed is the only speed chant that works on feet? Or do the others work also in PvE?

I haven't done much PvP since 7.0 dropped but I did win one after about 3 battles. I picked up a chest piece and it was blue quality with main stats equal to loom chest and secondary stats were decent also. Because it has Vers I chose it over the loom. Are all the pieces blue or is there just a chance of an upgrade?
most of the commons are green and blue are the rares that are hard to come by. but no, they don't get an upgrade like the heirlooms.

Last edited:
I'm getting the feeling there's some RNG to the upgrading. At first I also thought that items wouldn't be better than Heirlooms as I got a piece of rare armor that was item level 54 (I play 49), which is the same level as a heirloom. But then I got a weapon, a staff, with item level 57, 3 item levels higher than the heirloom and also slightly better.

They're not on live yet, but when they are you'll see green icons (like the Dungeon Finder icon) on the map.

Just go to that zone and an invasion should be on the way, just land in the main town there (for example in Dun Morogh, Kharanos is the main town, in Hillsbrad, Tarren Mill is the main town) and kill mobs.

Could you tell me how to participate in Invasions please?
Will be live on 9 august. once it is you will see icons on world map.
go to zone of your choice and afk if u wish so as you sill get loot in any way.

What is the loot of these invasions? Just cosmetics? I hope so, this way it would be easier, i would have just to collect all the cosmetics and its done; i wouldnt have to farm gear for every single toon i have(i have several toons on several servers... most of them just 20, not twinked yet... the only twinked ones are listed in my signature...), i don't have a lot of time...

Last edited:
What is the loot of these invasions? Just cosmetics? I hope so, this way it would be easier, i would have just to collect all the cosmetics and its done; i wouldnt have to farm gear for every single toon i have(i have several toons on several servers... most of them just 20, not twinked yet... the only twinked ones are listed in my signature...), i don't have a lot of time...

You get caches with gears in it. those gears are some best itmes you can get at 20.
You also get so called nethershards and as lvl 20 you can get 1 pet.
You can afk or dead as ghost, you still get it regardless.
It wont be that hard to get on 2-4 characters + probably it will stay on after legion expansion starts.

It's actually everything BUT cosmetics :p

If you do get the armor pieces, you can't transmo it until you're level 98 (!).

Even if you unlock the set through vendor, you can't use it for transmo, unless you're 98.

Now tell me how can I log in when the battery in my authenticator ran out and I'll be all set :(
Crystal i had the same issue as mmy irl name is Georgios and not George, customer support told that they understand it and they had similar issues like this at past.

I'm in Menethil Harbor and none of the transport ships appears. I hear the dock's bell, but that's all. Are they phased out for low levels? Damn.
They are bugged i encountered it also on friday. Alternativly you can go for the boat in Booty Bay to ratchet. (For Northern Barrens.)

Users who are viewing this thread