[LEGION] Class Spell Changes

Quint

Grandfathered

WARNING: This isn't a complete guide! This is just a FUN preview of the next World of Warcraft expansion: the Legion. I'm focused only active spells at least for now. If you want a better & more deep manual, you should check Legion class changes and further discussion by mattqdean under Veteran Twinking.

NOTE: I will update it if any new alpha builds will be out. Please correct me, if you find any mistakes. Fell free to tell us how like or hate these changes. Which class will be overpowered? Or what class will be ruined? What will be your favorite class? Where is level 20 twinking heading? etc.
NOTE: I hope the designers of this site will embed Wowhead's tooltip! It's a great feature and it worked well on the old forum. :(
NOTE: I can't post all classes in one message, because of that stupid character limit. Sorry for that. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing this makes me wonder what blizzard is thinking with giving such an overhaul again where classes become totally different.. again. I do not see a point in them doing so other then to piss of twinks/low level players.. again. Sure there can be a little part about making things more class specific but changes over and over and over again like these puts players off and it looks like they are just doing it again. I feel such a ginea pig and not the game I used to love and the thing we build our community on. Even building a new site wont save twinking when blizzard doesnt change this attitude. I suppose my time to twink will end comming Legion. Atleast on the live servers and do not feel like wanting to walk the same line as blizzard anymore. Removal of our tools aka enchanting and all that scaling crap also plays a big role in this.

Anyway thanks Quint.

The spells for Class Halls (like Skyjump, Dreamwalk, Ritual of Riturn,...) are a quest reward from the artifact quest chain, so despite the "require level 14" on the wowhead tooltip, those shouldn't be avaible for f2p or any char below level 98/100; anyway great thread, it's good to have a practical list of the spells we'll have :D

Seeing this makes me wonder what blizzard is thinking with giving such an overhaul again where classes become totally different.. again. I do not see a point in them doing so other then to piss of twinks/low level players.. again. Sure there can be a little part about making things more class specific but changes over and over and over again like these puts players off and it looks like they are just doing it again. I feel such a ginea pig and not the game I used to love and the thing we build our community on. Even building a new site wont save twinking when blizzard doesnt change this attitude. I suppose my time to twink will end comming Legion. Atleast on the live servers and do not feel like wanting to walk the same line as blizzard anymore. Removal of our tools aka enchanting and all that scaling crap also plays a big role in this.

I secretly believe Blizzard will rethink their advertisement of free trial soon. I shouldn't wonder if it would jump to 60 instead 30 in the first case. Do you remember how long we had to wait to get Cataclysm? But later MoP included into Battle.chest immediately at pre-patch of WoD.

Every time when an expansion increases the level cap, less and less abilities remain in the first 20 range. The 1-20 PvE content is completable within a few hours now. It could be enough for a single player game's demo, but not for an MMO. Only with 2-3 abilities Blizzard can't hook new players. The bored newcomers rather delete WoW, and install a newer MMO with better graphics and fresher design. Addiction caused by WoW is still strong, but a little taste isn't enough when the market of online games is full of F2P alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread