EU+US Legion - 79 Twink high item level gear

ahh so attack speed doesnt make as much of a difference? for ferals? im asssuming cuz its normalized at a 1.00 attack speed in cat form still?

ahh so attack speed doesnt make as much of a difference? for ferals? im asssuming cuz its normalized at a 1.00 attack speed in cat form still?

also do i have to be 79 to que for the dungeons or do i have to get a grp formed and go there?
attack speed doesent matter for feral and guardian druids. you have to get boosted through the dungeons, have to be lvl 80 to use rdf for cata dungeons

What is the base primary and secondary stat increase in going from 78 to 79? If the increase is really small, it might be worth staying 78 thanks to slightly better secondary stat scaling, and since all BiS items for the bracket only require 78.

Edit: found http://wow.gamepedia.com/Base_attributes#Other_secondary_and_tertiary_stats which seems to be up to date other than 7.0.3 changes (e.g. versatility replacing spirit).

Now the question is, how much does combat rating degrade e.g. how much stats do we get out of the same haste rating at 78 and 79?

Last edited:
What is the base primary and secondary stat increase in going from 78 to 79? If the increase is really small, it might be worth staying 78 thanks to slightly better secondary stat scaling, and since all BiS items for the bracket only require 78.

Looks like item level 179 for level 78 and 183 for level 79. I doubt staying at 78 would be worth it since your stat template increases as you level.

Users who are viewing this thread