<Legacy> WotLK Raid Progress

Pointless hate comment? It's an appropriate comment towards your pretentious posts/threads unequivocally @ Legacy

Wtf are you talking about? I asked a question, as i found it ironic. Then i get called a 'scum', and you start making fun of our guild name? wow, get real.

Zitalin is scum
OT : Grats on the kills
Legacy > Anal Anthem

And who the fuck are you?
Zitalin has made no dig at Legacy at all.
Only difference between Legacy and Ante Amanthe, is that Legacy are a tight knit group of friends who work well together. Ante Amanthe have people like that but most members are new to twinking, so its more of a start-up guild for some people.
Dont start shit you know nothing about. Clearly.

/Thouric

And who the fuck are you?
Only difference between Legacy and Ante Amanthe, is that Legacy are a tight knit group of friends who work well together. Ante Amanthe have people like that but most members are new to twinking, so its more of a start-up guild for some people.
Dont start shit you know nothing about. Clearly.

/Thouric

Just quoting for lulz:

Those who say that "Legacy" have 'EUs first ICC guild run clear on marrowgar' ; They pugged x-realm. nuff'said.

So no, you're incorrect in that assumption.

I removed that post and also apologized more than once in the same tread.
Get over it please. I were excited about the kills.

We're currently looking for 1 Hunter to fill a spot in our WotLK progress raids.

Requirements:
- Must be level 70 on Horde (EU)
- Decently geared and skilled
- Willing to change gems/enchants for optimal performance
- Motivation to progress in difficult content that yields no loot
- Able to use Mumble and follow instructions spoken in English
- Normally available on Tuesdays from 19:30 until 23:30 realm time

Disclaimer: There's a chance you may only be needed for 1-2 bosses, with no guarentee that we will actually manage to kill them.

Send me a link to your armory if you're interested, either as a reply to this thread or via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you scroll up you'll see I posted our Marrowgar heroic video here a while ago. We haven't raided in 4 weeks so we had no other significant kills to post about until now.

Interesting, good sir! It's sad to see you didn't raid in 4 weeks, but I'm more than happy to know you kept on going, because I do quite find your progress interesting!
Don't stop progressing, because we won't either :p
I hope you guys get as much fun as me (and probably the other members) in killing these bosses =)

Anyway, we, Ante Amanthe, have gone through 7/12 ICC ourselves at the moment :) [My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wizardbane ]
Our latest kill is the Dreamwalker (honnestly, easy fight, init? xD)

Anyway (again xD), good luck on further progress! =)

Edit: Added my channel for our progression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, good work with ICC bosses :)
But I have a question, if anyone knows the answer is another story because afaik I dont think it has been done

-If a level 70 kills Lich King, whether it be with 90s or a group full 0f 70s, will the level 70 get awarded with the title "The Kingslayer" for 10 Normal?
And The Light of Dawn for 25 Heroic?
Anyone know a answer of a simaliar scenario such as a level 80 getting a cata title please let me know.

Re: LF 1 Hunter or Melee DPS for PvE (Horde)

Since i can not create my own post thorugh my 10 post limitation, i will just post here...

We're looking for one Rogue/Hunter/DPSWarrior (EU-Alliance) to do some 70 raiding. We will begin with SWP and will go on with ICC.

shame your on Eu, or id come on my hunter

Hey there, good work with ICC bosses :)
But I have a question, if anyone knows the answer is another story because afaik I dont think it has been done

-If a level 70 kills Lich King, whether it be with 90s or a group full 0f 70s, will the level 70 get awarded with the title "The Kingslayer" for 10 Normal?
And The Light of Dawn for 25 Heroic?
Anyone know a answer of a simaliar scenario such as a level 80 getting a cata title please let me know.

I did it. You get the achievement, but can't use the title.

We may be looking to recruit another 70 Hunter for progress on Sindragosa and The Lich King (plus a few heroic modes).

Requirements are:
- EU Horde
- Close to BiS gear which is fully enchanted/gemmed for WotLK raiding
- Available on most Thurs/Fri/Mon evenings
- No problems using Mumble

Users who are viewing this thread