Leaving the 19 bracket,

Harleybow said:
Enjoy all the level 20 s key hunters.

LOL ^^^this all day this^^^

So you are just going to add to the problem? (Since you are making a 19 hunter.)

Chanka said:
props for going back to the roots of twinking - giving yourself a huge advantage over other players so you can faceroll pwn and have a huge epeen. mad respect

And All the hunters arnt doing that while they bring down a whole bracket? realy you dont think people play hunters for that reason in the 19s?

Do you find it rather ironic that you're leveling to the 20-24 bracket because you're tired of S-keying Hunters?

Pizza said:
Do you find it rather ironic that you're leveling to the 20-24 bracket because you're tired of S-keying Hunters?

I sure do.

Level a hunter to 24. Before long the entire bracket will be either 20 or 24 hunters.

Wow, I thought at least you would have enough decency and intelligence to not promote and contribute to the destruction of a great thing.

Drayner said:
What is this great thing you speak of?

Decency? Me? Not anymore.

The F2P community.

Drayner said:
Oh, that's a great thing? Didn't know. My bad. 6-8 hunters on alliance side every WSG and 3-4 horde isn't so great as it is. I was only telling the op he should add to the insanity.

By community I am not referring to the current hunter:player ratio. I am referring the actual people I have encountered thus far. The helpfulness of many individuals in this bracket is outstanding and the best I have witnessed.

Users who are viewing this thread