US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

I'm looking to join. I'm fairly new to the twinking community but have been playing since 06. I was going to transfer a high lvl alt (to do my part in gearing runs help) with all my BOA's (full set of leather, cloth, dps/tank plate) and then just level/gear up my twink. I also have several boe blues for different classes. If you take me on is there anything class wise you need? Right now my twink is Manscaper a BE rogue, but I'd be interested in trying a warrior or even a mage. Well any class that I have boa's for really.

I'm looking to join. I'm fairly new to the twinking community but have been playing since 06. I was going to transfer a high lvl alt (to do my part in gearing runs help) with all my BOA's (full set of leather, cloth, dps/tank plate) and then just level/gear up my twink. I also have several boe blues for different classes. If you take me on is there anything class wise you need? Right now my twink is Manscaper a BE rogue, but I'd be interested in trying a warrior or even a mage. Well any class that I have boa's for really.

hey man sorry for my delayed response! At this time we are accepting all classes - I would make multiple if u have the boas! Play whatever class you enjoy most. We are also currently expanding into the 39 bracket so consider bringing boas for that as well! 39s are very fun.

Bump for making 39 twinks and arena night

Ouch, sorry to hear :(

yea its pretty unfortunate. we still do arenas and gulches and what not but when we actually did have a team no other guilds were available to challenge us so the fire kind of died

UPDATE: 39 twinks are in the making - if you are looking to make a 39 twink and join LS FTW please contact me. possible availability of an underworld band. also inbox me if you are looking to join on a 19.

It pains me to write this post, but it must be done. Due to many events over the past few months, including two massive guild bank robberies, Laughing Skull FTW is officially going into hibernation. This has happened before; it will happen again. I, personally, have seen the guild hibernate more than 5 times, always ending with a renewed player base. The most recent renewal was probably the greatest in LS FTW history since 2006, with 20+ people online and several events scheduled per week. Unfortunately, everything must eventually come to an end; I became far too busy with college to sustain the guild. I would like to thank all the 19 twinks who pledged themselves to LS FTW during the guild's recent flourishing, especially those of you who transferred. I would also like to give a special thanks to Hunnybuns/Shamrock, whose love for the guild was unparalleled, as displayed by his passionate leadership. Like every hibernation, there will eventually be a rebirth, though maybe absent me. It has been an absolute pleasure every step of the way, leading this guild alongside such a fun and friendly player base. If you are still bent on joining LS FTW, you are of course welcome; we still have over 30 thousand gold in the gbank, as well as access to a ton of gear/enchants. I still play my twinks (though not very actively), and would appreciate a companion or two to join me in the gulch. As far as 39s go, I am still extending invitations for this bracket because of the gear I've been collecting. That said, take care and happy hunting.

-Drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Laughing Skull FTW was the best guild I've ever been a part of. I never had more fun on my 19's than the couple months I was in the guild. May the guild enjoy its hibernation as it prepares for another rebirth! :)

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a silly decision! I understand people get busy and the trials of running a guild can be daunting. But doing this to me is telling the hacker he wins. How proud will this douchebag be when he finds out his actions caused a closing/hibernation of from what I've gathered to be one of the most recognizable twink guilds? If you are to busy or just heartbroken from the devastation he caused I completely understand man. I've made real friends playing this game real friends I talk to on Facebook, send Christmas cards to and have even met in person. You need to get the active members together and have a discussion on the best course of action and possibly turn the reins over to someone that YOU see fit to lead. That might create buzz alone. I'm very new here I understand that, but throwing in the towel is not the answer. From what I can tell you've been the glue holding this thing together, and while its not as active as I anticipated when I transferred I've still had fun. Maybe what it needs is more structure more delegation of tasks (helping with AGM for example). Again I'm new and could be seen as out of line but I can't sit by and just watch this happen. I'm willing to log on and keep playing and I'd prefer to have <Laughing Skull FTW> under my name. Just think about it Drugs, talk to people you trust and know there is at least 1 person that doesn't want to stop just yet.

-Burnswitches

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is a silly decision! I understand people get busy and the trials of running a guild can be daunting. But doing this to me is telling the hacker he wins. How proud will this douchebag be when he finds out his actions caused a closing/hibernation of from what I've gathered to be one of the most recognizable twink guilds? If you are to busy or just heartbroken from the devastation he caused I completely understand man. I've made real friends playing this game real friends I talk to on Facebook, send Christmas cards to and have even met in person. You need to get the active members together and have a discussion on the best course of action and possibly turn the reins over to someone that YOU see fit to lead. That might create buzz alone. I'm very new here I understand that, but throwing in the towel is not the answer. From what I can tell you've been the glue holding this thing together, and while its not as active as I anticipated when I transferred I've still had fun. Maybe what it needs is more structure more delegation of tasks (helping with AGM for example). Again I'm new and could be seen as out of line but I can't sit by and just watch this happen. I'm willing to log on and keep playing and I'd prefer to have <Laughing Skull FTW> under my name. Just think about it Drugs, talk to people you trust and know there is at least 1 person that doesn't want to stop just yet.

-Burnswitches

I see where you're coming from buddy. To be honest the robberies weren't the primary reason, just the cherry on top so to speak. The only problem is many twinks have found a home in other guilds; I feel like there simply aren't enough people out there to get LS FTW back to 10+ online... even if we were to find someone with the ambition to take over recruitment. As I said, however, hibernation doesn't mean a permanent stagnation. LS FTW is indeed still recruiting people who really want to join us... in fact I just finished speaking with a new xfer recruit, Mephist. The problem is there are very, very few people I would trust the legacy of this guild with... HB, Rat, maybe a few others. I feel it isn't worth the risk to hand over the reigns to someone who might fuck 6 years of work up completely. Moreover, we will still be doing weekly games and such... my previous comment was meant to be more of a disclaimer (I don't want people to xfer over thinking there will be 20+ people online). Anyways, if someone were to step up to lead recruitment I am open to suggestions... it just seems like there aren't enough free agents - most people have xferred to new up-and-coming guilds.

Hey everyone - I'm in the midst of dealing with a WoW bug... every time I click "play" on the launcher I get a black screen. If someone could update the gmessage and say that's why I haven't been on I'd appreciate it. If you guys need me for anything message me here on TI. Otherwise I hope to have this problem resolved asap.

GLORIOUS BUMP FOR THE RETURN OF LAUGHING SKULL FTW ON BLEEDING HOLLOW SERVER. Doin stuff a little different this time. We will not be premading or doing serious shit. This is just a guild for the guys who wanna chill and run some gulches and have fun and fuck around. I have plenty of gear and a lil over 100k to help people get going. Post here or send private message if you like a chill atmosphere, or if you just wanna throw an alt in the guild for shits.

Users who are viewing this thread