last chance to get your Blade of Eternal Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
Blade of Eternal Darkness - Item - World of Warcraft

the level requirement is shifted to 34 in cata, meaning you can't put TBC enchant on it. so farm it now and put TBC enchant on it.

princess, who drops it, can be easily farmed if you follow my steps.

imagecgi.jpg

notice the two red dots? the upper red dot shows where the 49 twink should die at(so you don't get exp), the lower red dot shows where the level 80 should pull the princess to. group loot, roll need/greed as the 80 passes as usual.

using this method, i used my 70 rogue to get it for a friend within 2 days.

originally posted here, but that website is like dead now.

http://pwndepot.com/forum/40-49/12370-how-farm-princess.html

ForTheLichKing! said:
No need to die, as you can disable EP-Gain.

the original post was written too long ago, i guess switch the word "die" to "sit".

Are you sure Blizz just won't "disable" the chant? The chant will probably check the iLvl of the item, see it is not correct, and go red. Much like the helm chants checking the players level.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
Are you sure Blizz just won't "disable" the chant? The chant will probably check the iLvl of the item, see it is not correct, and go red. Much like the helm chants checking the players level.

~Zuty

I think is most likely to happend.

The old leg enchantments/shoulder/helm went through changes like this. It may not immediately be implemented, but I think at some point in the long run, we'll see those enchants become null.

They added levelrequirements to it.

Even if they would add a 35 Req to it, 39ers will still be able to profit from the enchant.

However, it is never said, that they wont devise another way of nullifying them.

For once ForTheLichKing! is right!

Zuty said:
No it wont happend, it's been like that forever on Windstorm Hammer already (was able to ench with +35 ench before). It's only a very few cases this exist in too.

it's funny when people find excuses to not get things just because they are lazy...

not Taitaih, but the other people.

you can't be a perfectionist, because i realized that i stop improving if i am scared of failure, but being a lazy ass is simply inexcusable!

if you want to be good at something, anything, you gotta put in lots of work into it.

glancealot said:
it's funny when people find excuses to not get things just because they are lazy...

Not lazy, I just don't play retail. Nor do I really care, was just pointing out the possibility.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
Not lazy, I just don't play retail. Nor do I really care, was just pointing out the possibility.

~Zuty

what do you mean "don't play retail?"

Zuty said:
I mean, I don't pay to play WoW.

~Zuty

ah, private server. i see.

glancealot said:

you can't be a perfectionist, because i realized that i stop improving if i am scared of failure, but being a lazy ass is simply inexcusable!

if you want to be good at something, anything, you gotta put in lots of work into it.

Then why dont you keybind your abilities. Sorry had to say it

because i ran out of keybinds so abilities that i use once every 3 minutes i click, like evasion/preparation.

for example, on my 29 priest, i bind everything.

and it's laughable when someone with a pathetic (yet i admit, you are still better than the average rogue twinks out there) 0.23 flag cap ratio tries to lecture me.

/shoo

Flag Cap & Return ratios don't mean anything seeing as most of the data could have been taken from XP On bgs while leveling, or before the BG Xp feature was even implemented. You're having these ideas that you're good, and it's laughable at best. Just because you can scroll click better than anyone else, doesn't make you good. If you ran out of keybinds, you're clearly doing something wrong, even with a 3 button mouse on a laptop.

tl;dr you're still fucking awful

glancealot said:
because i ran out of keybinds so abilities that i use once every 3 minutes i click, like evasion/preparation.

for example, on my 29 priest, i bind everything.

and it's laughable when someone with a pathetic (yet i admit, you are still better than the average rogue twinks out there) 0.23 flag cap ratio tries to lecture me.

/shoo
you're teribble and a bad troll.

if any mod see this please ban glancealot.

glancealot said:

Yours is not much better, only 0.43.... :3

Chubby said:
Yours is not much better, only 0.43.... :3

i am a rogue. and apparently the well-known brumble has exactly 0.43 on his main 39(also rogue).

Brumble-Jaedenar, Nightfall, wsg played: 568, flag returned 991 (1.74 per game), flag cap 244 (0.43 per game)

Tacticss(80)-Azshara, Shadowburn(that's me), wsg played: 739, flag returned 1411(1.91 per game), flag cap 289 (0.39 per game)

Glancealot(49)-Azshara, Shadowburn(that's me), wsg played: 414, flag returned 1060(2.61 per game), flag cap 180 (0.43 per game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread