last chance to get your Blade of Eternal Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is:

- I dont care to much about flag capping. We dont even have BGs lol. Only thing I cared about was arena and the ocational duel against a good player, when I entered a wsg I didnt think "whatever happenes, I NEED to cap the flag" unlike you. I was just after a good and fun match. In the xp on games it was serius, but I still didnt go for flag most of the times, we need to work as a team, everyone cant just be obsessed about cap'ing the flag. If we do, were no better then the mindless xp on bg's where people mount with flag. Im pretty sure Brumble has more or less the same view on it, because TBH your probably the only dude that is this obsessed about cap'ing flags. I mean, he even only added a 10 sek ish WSG clip in the whole movie and YET hes got the same cap ratio as you. AND LOL your not even in the same bracket as him hahaha.

I IS AS GOOD AS Reckful because I HAVE BETTER FLAG CAP RATIO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-statistics.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Reckful&gn=winter+is+here <---Reckful

WSG played: 79, flag returned: 34 (0.43), flag cap: 5 (0.06)

- I guess your 716 times better then Reckful. Or, perhaps he just dont care as much as your about damn flag caps in WSG and consentrate on arenas instead

things are different at 80, plus, there are other means to show one's skill at 80. for example, arena rating.

for twinks tho, winning percentage and flag cap/return are the only things we have at the moment.

for the record, it's not about capping flags, it's about winning.

only the ones that want to win the most become the best.

look around, name one good pvp'er that doesn't have either

1, a big ego.

2, hunger for winning.

glancealot said:
things are different at 80, plus, there are other means to show one's skill at 80. for example, arena rating.

for twinks tho, winning percentage and flag cap/return are the only things we have at the moment.

1, a big ego.

2, hunger for winning.
You're bad and a troll and click.

Win % =/= skill

cap/game =/= skill

glancealot said:

1, a big ego.

2, hunger for winning.

what makes people "good" is the reputation they create to other players, even at lvl 80 now since rating doesn't really prove much anymore.. and by this fact i can tell that you're shit and should stop talking before you have a clue

also note that a terrible playing douchebags like yourself can too be have a big ego and a hunger for winning

glancealot said:

1, a big ego.

2, hunger for winning.

If arena ratings are something that define skill, why haven't you broken 2200 in any bracket other than 2s? A bracket that doesn't even matter at this point.

I used to lose games on purpose so I wouldn't get any exp to still be able to get games(Not possible anymore since for some reason my EXP is now exactly 1 point below level 40, which I'm pretty sure I didn't make happen).

I find it slightly disturbing and highly amusing that anyone would assume flag cap/pickup ratio would be any indication of skill.

PS: I find that keybinding list freakishly disturbing.. Are you some kind of high-functioning autistic savant? You could probably be an excellent piano player instead. I personally bind everything I could possible use in a battleground or arena, but not every possible function available and certainly not every available key on my keyboard!

You're sick and I salute you for it. Can't be arsed to watch video though cause I don't find low level PvP amusing to watch, just to play.

thenet said:
I used to lose games on purpose so I wouldn't get any exp to still be able to get games(Not possible anymore since for some reason my EXP is now exactly 1 point below level 40, which I'm pretty sure I didn't make happen).

I find it slightly disturbing and highly amusing that anyone would assume flag cap/pickup ratio would be any indication of skill.

PS: I find that keybinding list freakishly disturbing.. Are you some kind of high-functioning autistic savant? You could probably be an excellent piano player instead. I personally bind everything I could possible use in a battleground or arena, but not every possible function available and certainly not every available key on my keyboard!

You're sick and I salute you for it. Can't be arsed to watch video though cause I don't find low level PvP amusing to watch, just to play.

They lowered the xp needed to lvl with the cata patch. You were over the new border, but they cant just ding you automatically so you now have 1 from ding. (Like, lets pretend you had... 1600/2000 but then they lowered the xp needed to ding to 1500. You now have 1499/1500) - You probably understood it, but I just explaned to be sure :)

With the amounts of people saying his vid is cool (me for one, I love it) you should IMO give it a try ;) Especially if you play a rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread