Last call! Warrior LF active Guild.

Miloz

Legend
This is my very last try on becomming a member of a 60/Pre-tbc.

I've been looking " every " single server out, and none seems to have any active Guilds, Alliance side. I love the vanilia content, so it would be sad if I should level my toon to 70, seems like theres much more activity at TBC content, shame! Anyways, 60 Human Warrior, Fury looking for a home! I'm playing on a EU account btw, not going to change to US :)

Cheers!

Gragghh!!! You need to change to US!!!! <3

I understand that tis improbable for you to do so, however i still wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

If I make a new account I wont have any Gold etc, thats the problem! Anyways, I might level my Warrior tomorrow, 60 seems sadly dead as a EU player :x

im horde on draenor... im looking for a guild also, so ill let you know what i dig up. dont go levelling on me :]

Gavax said:
i heard something about bronze dragonflight.. but ill look into it aswell

Yoyo, That would be me Qex(warrior) + Qazi(paladin) + Quinp(priest). We are semi active and have a guild called "Dawgs" Were ally :).

We'll be happy to have you in the guild, and we're slowly recruiting decent players. I'm Qazi.

PHP:
Gavax said:
ally? aw =/

Haha, link more your Guilds website, aswell if you dont have any, then tell me which server you play on .. Then I'll whisper your GM for some informations .. Might reoll faction and transfer server then ;o

Quinp said:
Nononoonononononoononon.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

The only exception to this is if you're ONLY doing PvE then you may wanna go Horde due to the Troll and Orc's beastly racials. However, if you're going to be PvPing then Alliance > Horde (for Human classes anyways) as there is absolutely no way that a free pvp trinket isn't the best racial in the game!

for alliance eu ive found that these guilds are quite big, there members seem to be active from there activity reports aswell.. i guess its just your call if you wanna go there

:Alliance: :EU: check Madnez on Hellfire - guild leader is called Scum

:Alliance: :EU: check Infamous on Azjol Nerub

:Horde: :EU: Will Never Ã￾ie @ Frostwhisper - Game - World of Warcraft

the guild on Frostwhisper has over 80 members im not sure how active that is though.. once i have finished my Thunderfury grind.. i feel i will be there probably if i havent decided to start my own guild and boost / fund twinks on my server :]

U should convert to horde:Horde:, Level to 60 and join the guild Not a Twink Guild :D

Users who are viewing this thread