Lacking armor.

Snowjobs

Fluffy
alright so Ive been posting alot on the thread to improve twink bg's and i was thinking about the lack of certian items in lower brackets.

For instance Neck pieces are extremly limited

theres scouts medalion

3 stam neck

and the voice amplification thingy.

i definitely think there should be a bigger variety available in that gear slot.

Can you guys think of anything other gear types / slots that are severely lacking. ( maybe mail boots)

neck- for everyone

head- for ppl tht cant get BoA head and have no patience for LFH

trinkets- for ppl tht cant get BoAs and for those nonharcore twinks tht cant get AGM

relics- nothing to OP but they need something (druids,shammy) pallys dont need anything :p

shields - most of the good ones are GFed (deadskull and arctic buckler)

thats all i can think of

relics fo sho, just a BoA relic with stam crit and hit would be nice since that would benefit all relic-using classes and specs.

...Who says this stuff needs to be BoA ? Trying to create the perfect BoAs twink guys? Geez, what a downer. Lets get a BoA Tabard and Shirt while we're at it... At any rate, pretty much everything has been touched that needed to be... A new staff to replace the GF'd Max SP staff wouldn't be to bad but I can manage.

Head - Meh, everything is fine and dandy here. Engineering provides two pairs of goggles with different stats that players can make and wear willingly. There is also a Fishing Hat option if you have the time and effort to put into that and BoA if you want to look like an old school level 60.

Neck - This defiantly needs improvement... Three different necklaces, three different standards... Needs to be a bit wider.

Cloaks - I think these are fine... Satchel loot gives players an opportunity to choose something they want. If they want more SP, let them have it. Hit rating? Spidersilk.

Chest - We have enough of these, but a replacement for Inferno Robe for new twinks would be nice.

Bracer - I wouldn't mind seeing some decent stated bracers with hit rating for every class.

Weapons - We have enough of these however; something near BoA standards wouldn't be bad...

OH - Could use some improvement

Relic - Needs something

Trinkets - Wouldn't hurt.

Rings - Theres enough of them

Boots - Theres enough of them

Pants, Belt, Gloves - Theres enough of them.

curleypwnsu said:
More cape options and trinket options would be cool.

Cape Options... Clarify if you don't mind it. Satchel loot opens up a wide variety of cloaks so you don't need to run around with SpiderSilk or Sentry Cloak. Trinkets wouldn't be to bad, but your going to need to offer something really good for humans to pass up an extra 120 hp... Maybe a trinket that gives haste or hp / mp reng while running around.

CIHC said:
...Who says this stuff needs to be BoA ? Trying to create the perfect BoAs twink guys? Geez, what a downer. Lets get a BoA Tabard and Shirt while we're at it... At any rate, pretty much everything has been touched that needed to be... A new staff to replace the GF'd Max SP staff wouldn't be to bad but I can manage.

Head - Meh, everything is fine and dandy here. Engineering provides two pairs of goggles with different stats that players can make and wear willingly. There is also a Fishing Hat option if you have the time and effort to put into that and BoA if you want to look like an old school level 60.

Neck - This defiantly needs improvement... Three different necklaces, three different standards... Needs to be a bit wider.

Cloaks - I think these are fine... Satchel loot gives players an opportunity to choose something they want. If they want more SP, let them have it. Hit rating? Spidersilk.

Chest - We have enough of these, but a replacement for Inferno Robe for new twinks would be nice.

Bracer - I wouldn't mind seeing some decent stated bracers with hit rating for every class.

Weapons - We have enough of these however; something near BoA standards wouldn't be bad...

OH - Could use some improvement

Relic - Needs something

Trinkets - Wouldn't hurt.

Rings - Theres enough of them

Boots - Theres enough of them

Pants, Belt, Gloves - Theres enough of them.

Blizz really messed up putting BoA's in wow imo. they should atleast make it obtainable at lower lvls aswell because the good players who have 85s dont get worse with boa's on twinks, they get way better! and heres the old school twinks that only hang around for twinking and have a lvl 70 or lower main that cant get them and so do the people new to wow.

Grody1 said:
Not exactly a piece of armor but more viable professions would be cool. If tailoring gave a tuned down version of the 80/85 cloak enchants and leatherworking did the same to bracers or even shoulders there would be a good deal more customization.

I agree. Things at low levels need to steer away from being too gear-centered, so instead of adding competent non-BoA's or whatever, add things like profession and glyph options. I always thought some sockets on low level gear would be too, available only to JC'ers maybe. Or better ones for them.

Rivfader said:
they are going to be obtainable at lower lvls with the honor to JP conversion. NO MORE EXCUSES!

Still... I doubt any new player will have the sense to grind and save honor to get BoA's...

My first 80 was my warrior. If I could look at all the different weapons he used in the process of 1-80, it would be an awesome collection and fun to flick through for lolz. Now players leveling a warrior with BoA would have one weapon for all those 85 levels, not very exciting at all. Anyway, there needs to be stronger non-BoA items in the place of where BoA gear goes. Example would be the eye-patch from the Stockade quest that requires lv20. . . bring that req down to say 17 to give the non BoA players some gear that is almost on par with BoA.

Caulfield said:
My first 80 was my warrior. If I could look at all the different weapons he used in the process of 1-80, it would be an awesome collection and fun to flick through for lolz. Now players leveling a warrior with BoA would have one weapon for all those 85 levels, not very exciting at all. Anyway, there needs to be stronger non-BoA items in the place of where BoA gear goes. Example would be the eye-patch from the Stockade quest that requires lv20. . . bring that req down to say 17 to give the non BoA players some gear that is almost on par with BoA.

I agree. A downside to this though is that some players would have to faction change for that eyepatch or any other reward that quest gives if they were to ever change the requirement down to 17.

I think Grody1 brought up a great point. i too think that there should be some added bonuses to having production skills similar to stuff at higher levels. enginering is fine i think . but leatherworking jewlcrafting blacksmithing and tailoring could really use a boost.

here are some ideas.

- Tailoring i think the projectile net would be a great item to add. ( would have to be like 2 sec though cause i could see it getting really op really quickly if it were longer.. )

- leatherworking. i think these guys should have some crazy bracer enchants similar to end game . for instance 16 stam to bracers would be great. ( +7 stam over standard enchant) this would be great pared with mining stam buff.

-blacksmithing. I have never leveled this one . ANY IDEAS ?

-Jewlcrafting this would be a great way to implement the new neck pieces or maybe new trinks.

-Enchanting - RING ENCHANTSSSSSS. i could see this working out realy well. maybe just have options like 4 stam or 4 str on each ring.

what the fuck? building a new tink is already fucking dull because most of the gear is working as intended. why the fuck do you want more necks? hur durr i can has choze if i uuse boa necklac with caster stats or melle stats lol nice many choicees xDD agm is the only out of the box item left and you want more easy items with perfect stats? blizz needs to fuck up the itemization of all low lvl gear and sprinkle it all over the world and put spirit on everything again.

btw go delete urselfs ur not tinks

snowjobs' sound pretty good, but i'd say, it would work out pretty good, if we made the statues viable? this could be wonderful for endgame too?

Users who are viewing this thread