Kruul is coming back and other stuff

Kruul

Legend
SOO most of you(everybody) knows i quit for a while, yes i was a wow addict and been sober for 5months(hacker logged in on my account 2months ago). Well it's almost summer time and i'm coming back as promised to take back my thrown in about a week or two, aNd you know what that means??? MORE FUCKING AWESOME VIDEOS WITH KRUUL. Anywayzzzzzz just wanted to know how the 70 battlegrounds are doing and if anybody knows any upcoming changes i should know about since i'm not really informed. What twinks are op right now? is pvp fun at 70 anymore? ALLSOOOO000ooo I saw somebody upload a vid doing a ZA run recently and i heard that instance got pushed to 85. Is it actually 70 and 85 or just 85? kthankubai

Hmmm, seriously though, who is you?

Edit: OH WAIT!

Is you that kid that was on LSkull begging me to play 2s with them, then begging me to xfer with them to a different server, saying a ton of people was dipping off and yet no one good left like I said.

Deathforcen said:
Hmmm, seriously though, who is you?

Edit: OH WAIT!

Is you that kid that was on LSkull begging me to play 2s with them, then begging me to xfer with them to a different server, saying a ton of people was dipping off and yet no one good left like I said.

ROFL Ha ha ha WHO YOU TALKIN TOo lololol?! look what thread you're on, It looks like you posted on the wrong thread lol.

I remember you, you made that bg enha vid that I watched like 30 sec of, it was unwatchable.

about fucken time. kruul there is no good enh sham since u lefted. i miss the days of killing u and u killing me. WB

elocon said:
I remember you, you made that bg enha vid that I watched like 30 sec of, it was unwatchable.

Yeah, your face was probably melting from all the ownage, can't blame you for bearing mortal eyes.

Ã￾îablo said:
Enhance shaman?

Level 70?

Enjoy ur 1800 rating bro

ROfl when i played pre cata i was 2200 always and always 1st in bg, NOTHING TO BRAGG ABOUT THOUGH.

Ive seen your vids, and though you appear cocky and i think its all in your head, i havent seen you play. I look foward to seeing you in BGs and trying to best you as an enh shaman, i havent seen ANY good horde enh shaman at 70s, just people running around in the bought brutal gear. PM me if youd like to chat on RID.

Kutotems said:
Ive seen your vids, and though you appear cocky and i think its all in your head, i havent seen you play. I look foward to seeing you in BGs and trying to best you as an enh shaman, i havent seen ANY good horde enh shaman at 70s, just people running around in the bought brutal gear. PM me if youd like to chat on RID.

I act cocky because i can. You won't find a better Enhance shaman at lvl 70 in the world. Most of my videos mean nothing. LETS GET SERIOUS!

Kruul said:
I act cocky because i can. You won't find a better Enhance shaman at lvl 70 in the world. Most of my videos mean nothing. LETS GET SERIOUS!
Not saying you cant. It seems your good, skill and gearwise, i know ive got the skill (not comparing me to you) but KJ among other bosses refuse to drop some gear peices for me. So im currently inferior in terms of gear. Anyways, i look foward to seeing you in BGs, nice to have a deadly class and known player other than mages/hunters and occasionaly sub rogues on horde side. Im gonna be honest i know im not "known" but once i get the gear and such i do beleive that i can compete with the best of the best enh shamans on ally right now. Respect man.

Defame said:
I herd kruul was a super hero... but man he is terrible on his warrior grimjoww

Hes actually pretty good on his shaman, he claims to be a god, but imo best shaman of all time was Unbreakable(on youtube atleast). Swineflue you could call good but he was pretty cocky. Kruul... buddy... shaman > Warrior for you. please.

Users who are viewing this thread