Korgath US Arena Server

Horde? I was thinking about some classes i may wanna play cuz of wod.
atm im playing my alliance mistweaver, but i do have a ret and feral on horde. i can help with furlbogs and stuff i got 2 90s on horde 2 90s on alliance. im probably going to be playing alliance most tho.

hay look at all the people playing on ap... better reroll elsewhere so we can get games going

i didnt tell anyone to reroll here, all i was saying is im playing here again, and if people want to do skirmishes with me they can. people have toons on here already. not trying to start up shit
again.

im going to be playing f2p a lot again and on korgath, so if anyone wants to come skirmish or sumtin ur more than welcome to. - Twinkenstein

you should read before posting^

Last edited by a moderator:
fool me once...

you never logged on back then when there was games man, that was on you. you can't deny that there was arenas going on. but as i said above its just me and a few friends now, there;s no need for a big community anymore since skirmishes, just want to que skirmishes with others that want to.

if i had everyone i played f2p withs skype then i would have messaged them instead of posting on this thread, i havent played f2p really for a while, just lettin people know im playin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread