Korgath US Arena Server

Made an UD Mage called Mialo.

Made a retpal for sheetz and giggles. You guys still active?
[MENTION=5871]Mialo[/MENTION] - I think you are doing it wrong - isn't this Alliance only? Or did I miss the boat?

How's the activity on this server nowadays?

The quality of BG's is at an all time low. I can barely handle them anymore. And finding even 3 more people for arenas on EU is a near impossible feat.

I'm willing to set up a US client and make a toon if there's even just 1-2 hours of arenas a day.

the server is starting back up again, would love to have ya here :)

gonna try and get some arenas going tonight so if any of you who have toons see this log on :D

What days/times are you guys going to be doing arenas ?
I am in est time btw

People from Korgath have treated me well. They allow me to arena with them, and I have learned a TON from playing with them. Great community.

Thanks Kochi!

I might be joining this server since I'm really bored and have nothing to do. How are Guardian Druids in arena?

And are you guys fine with a guy who never arena'd before? :3

I might be joining this server since I'm really bored and have nothing to do. How are Guardian Druids in arena?

And are you guys fine with a guy who never arena'd before? :3

Guardian works well, could also have a boomkin set.

No arena experience is ok

Thinking about making a Elemental Shaman on Feral Druid but i don't want too if not many people come online and it isn't that active?

What are the typically classes in this server's arena scene? I mean what do you consider OP and to be avoided in general?

I've created a ret pal but am a lil concerned it may be UP and looking for feedback ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread