Korgath Arena Server

Is this server still active in terms of arenas and people to play them at 20? Another thread hinted at some drama and hinted at the server being "dead". Any info would be great, thanks.

Is this server still active in terms of arenas and people to play them at 20? Another thread hinted at some drama and hinted at the server being "dead". Any info would be great, thanks.
i'll get back to you on that later today, supposed to do some arenas tonight so we'll see if it is dead or not, i know most of the people so i think we should have some games goin.

Yep looks pretty dead now.

I'm going to reroll a Tauren Priest named, 'Christianity' on Aerie Peak Horde US since I see so many people there still and they actively premade.

If anyone ever needs a healer for BGs or Arenas just give me a shout.

Me and flynn are going to be on daily, we would love to have more dedicated players so we can have arenas all of the time. All of you who were dedicated players before, i urge you to come back, we can bring this server back together!

Me and flynn are going to be on daily, we would love to have more dedicated players so we can have arenas all of the time. All of you who were dedicated players before, i urge you to come back, we can bring this server back together!

I kept reading until you said "Flynn."

[MENTION=19739]Ilikeit[/MENTION] ahahah you make me laugh :)
OT what's going on here? I still never see anyone online.

[MENTION=19739]Ilikeit[/MENTION] ahahah you make me laugh :)
OT what's going on here? I still never see anyone online.
yeah we were online really late last night with about 8 people, but a lot were leveling. I will try to set a date and time again to try and get as much people online as possible.

To Everyone : Added more information on the main post too if you wanna check it out, rental accounts, rafing, skype group, and other stuffs :p

Users who are viewing this thread