Korgath Arena Server

I just don't want to spend time on a toon, and then end up having nobody to play with ever.

But if you don't make a decision and stick with it, you'll never be ready for World of Warcraft 5.4: the F2Pocolypse.

Have had a ton of people from cross realm playing with us the past few weeks and been having tons of games (up to 4 teams of 3v3 at one point). For those of you who have been playing with us cross realm, consider taking it the next step and joining us on Korgath Alliance to make the games more reasonable to get groups going. For those who would just like to give the arenas a try, feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like to play in our games.

I stream the games (when i am involved) just about all the time, my stream is HBtwinkFearthebuns20 - Twitch if you would like to watch the games live, see how you played in the arenas that day, or just simply to watch the games live and get a feel for the 20 arena scene!

Arenas are the best thing the F2P bracket has to offer! Take the step to get involved!
-HB

Users who are viewing this thread