ko strum

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be playing spriest on que nights from here on out since... thx for ur concern tho
Why not your BM FC?

give other ppl a chance to play mage .. in 3 revivals I haven't seen u play anything else.. not even when they were "op top of the food chain"
This isn't about me, and you really don't want to go there.
1) If there are two other Mage's in a game, I AFK and switch factions.
2) When there are player's down on the other side, I volunteer to sit.
3) If there's a Feral, I kill/follow. Did this last night with Bwappo using Flash Bombs on Kyshiek.
4) Since we've met, Mage hasn't ever been OP. I'm awful but don't use that excuse to play FOTM.

Last edited by a moderator:
god nastaygurl is a loser LOL

4) Since I've met you, Mage hasn't ever been OP. However, my 29 NS Hunter wasn't touched since Wrath as I opted for the Wizard to lead by example.

ye m8 i membr u pleyin ur NS huntr n u got dunkd on by the One eyed lady fund aka palefaced bunhair aka grimsgirl aka THE Lrig

RiP just ask princeton undergrad stock market expert extraordinaire, he'll tell ya. HE'LL TELL YAAA

ye m8 i membr u pleyin ur NS huntr n u got dunkd on by grimsgirl aka THE Lrig
Yea, you're the kind of scum that queues 29 Hunter 4.0 aka dirtnasti
AS crit at 80% for ungodly sums like 50-60% HP
"AS Ban" Except Survival was stronger because you couldn't AS while moving.
WoD gives them dmg and ultimate utility.
bigmoran you yap like an XX
kayooh Sorry these knuckleheads chimed in after me. I forgot to close the door on the way out.
Request the thread be cleaned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on...

First we put RULES in PuG games. Now we are being TOLD what classes we can play??? That is laughable.
No one, absolutely NO ONE will EVER tell me what class I am going play on TWINKINFO. Some of you may bow down to these people, but I will not. Not in PuG games, ever. PuGs are not premades. They are open play. The more we restrict them the less and less players we will have.
REPEAT... NO ONE WILL EVER TELL ME WHAT CLASS/SPEC I AM GOING TO PLAY AND WHEN I AM GOING TO PLAY IT IN ANY BRACKET ON TWINKINFO, PERIOD.
Good day.

Hold on...

First we put RULES in PuG games. Now we are being TOLD what classes we can play??? That is laughable.
No one, absolutely NO ONE will EVER tell me what class I am going play on TWINKINFO. Some of you may bow down to these people, but I will not. Not in PuG games, ever. PuGs are not premades. They are open play. The more we restrict them the less and less players we will have.
REPEAT... NO ONE WILL EVER TELL ME WHAT CLASS/SPEC I AM GOING TO PLAY AND WHEN I AM GOING TO PLAY IT IN ANY BRACKET ON TWINKINFO, PERIOD.
Good day.

Please cite where any of that actually happened, seems to me you enjoy making mountains out of molehills to beg for attention. One player suggested to another that they should try something new. They weren't told or threatened to do so.

I am starting to get the impression that if you didn't enjoy 'dispelling' so much you'd be a feral Druid...

Please cite where any of that actually happened, seems to me you enjoy making mountains out of molehills to beg for attention. One player suggested to another that they should try something new. They weren't told or threatened to do so.

I am starting to get the impression that if you didn't enjoy 'dispelling' so much you'd be a feral Druid...

The burden of proof is on the disprover, my friend... Not me. However your proof is in this very thread, if you care to look. It is a mere three pages since my first post.
I am a lover, not a fighter. All I play is heals. I play to fill bars, not empty them.

/cheers

I see no threat. No telling, I see someone politely asking for the sake of team balance / equal opportunity. I see Ko stated his reasons and I agree with them. Afterwards to be fair to Nastay he also has a point but recognises it can't be enforced so drops it. Ko can play what he wants though if alliance ends up in a situation where they are running triple shadow multiple games in a row I'd hope someone who could swap would do so. This situation hasn't happened yet though so it's nothing to complain about.

Once again you've made a mountain out of a molehill ally, I wish I understood your motives.

Hold on...

Good day.

I generally try and be a positive person and avoid personal insults because there's no real benefit, ESPECIALLY given I have a managing position in this bracket and should try to keep things professional.

But you are honestly one cancerous stupid bastard. Holy fuck you rub me the wrong way. You are honestly the worst person on this site. Even MVP who I constantly butt heads with I know is mentally capable. You are one dumb fuck.

Sorry [MENTION=7501]kayooh[/MENTION] Start up a fresh thread for your stream. This one is going downhill fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread