ko strum

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot, this is what i was asked to play in the 39 tc , im new to the spec and need as much practice as possible, idk why you have a problem with me, there are plenty of other people u could ask to class swap

Tab, VT/SW:p
Mind blast>DP on kill target. OR DP>Mind blast>DP if you're next level.

Use guise/shield when you're the kill target.
Use feather??
Offheal once a game.

Congrats, you're a skillcapped spreist @39 :D

This isn't personal. If there was another Spriest that was queueing all night, every night, I'd ask them to stop "hogging" the Spriest spot as well.
I have asked everyone to make multiple toons.

considering this toon was completed wednesday night which i played 3 games on i dont play "all night every night" but i will be playing spriest on que nights from here on out since i dont have another 39 to play other then bm which i dont want to play .. thx for ur concern tho

but hey maybe u should give some other ppl a chance to play mage .. in 3 revivals i dont think ive seen u play anything else.. even when they were "op top of the food chain" ... whats that saying?.... something about a pot and kettle

anywho id appreciate it if ud keep my stream thread to stream related things.. if u want to continure this plz pm me <3

Tab, VT/SW:p
Mind blast>DP on kill target. OR DP>Mind blast>DP if you're next level.

Use guise/shield when you're the kill target.
Use feather??
Offheal once a game.

Congrats, you're a skillcapped spreist @39 :D
oh..
nobody uses tab these days!
also...
you forgot dispell magic!

nastaygurl is the type who thinks he plays an underdog class and everyone is out to get him

it gives him a false sense of entitlement knowing that he can be truly mediocre at a game that other people succeed at. im calling it now that he wont have a twink cup team and in the off chance that he does it will be one of the worst teams in the competition. he isnt good at all and many people (including and especially myself) could play his role much better than he can

nastaygurl is the type who thinks he plays an underdog class and everyone is out to get him

it gives him a false sense of entitlement knowing that he can be truly mediocre at a game that other people succeed at. he isnt good at all and many people (including and especially myself) could play his role much better than he can

Psychoanalyst Moran still choosing the perfect fights.

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb to your world of warcraft ego and jump to your IQ.

i have the most deserved ego in this community.

i come here, one week later i tie for first place in the 2014 twink cup. one year later i win the 2015 twink cup

meanwhile dads like u attempt to throw petty jabs at me. start performing at a level remotely close to me and then try and talk

in case you forgot, i am easily one of the best players you have had the god given gift to play with

i dont come cheap honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread