Know Your F2P Twink

Just saying hi. Here's me with a butterfly

]
4a715a42448ceef38473a2549bea2930.png

Just saying hi. Here's me with a butterfly

Earl I want to acknowledge your post but I feel awkward liking a post w/ a picture of a guy holding a butterfly. I like butterflies as much as the next guy, dont get me wrong. Just feels better quoting

But anyway heey Earl good to see you

Lol you troll...i subbed and liked because i thought you accually met the players

PS: no homo but DAMN you are handsome!
Bop id be down to actually meet up with bop for a IRL version of the trial journal or something if he feels like meeting me somewhere between chatt-town and nashville

just think of it. His moooo would send fear into the hearts of many.

Bop id be down to actually meet up with bop for a IRL version of the trial journal or something if he feels like meeting me somewhere between chatt-town and nashville

Lol hope you two meet eventually....

Shit man, I'm love to but I don't think I can anytime soon.

Also, you gotta be careful, bro. You were blowing my cover. I was trying to get in real good with some members of the Cenarion Circle :/ Super secret espionage work.

Shit man, I'm love to but I don't think I can anytime soon.

Also, you gotta be careful, bro. You were blowing my cover. I was trying to get in real good with some members of the Cenarion Circle :/ Super secret espionage work.

yeah i was moooooing at you for like 5 min and all you did was give me this weird stare like. I guess i should have guessed you couldn't talk at the time :O

Users who are viewing this thread