Know Your F2P Twink

Neat joke :D But I wear ties all the time.

I'm not doubting you're wearing a lot of ties, it's just - that thing looks like it's from the late 70s.

bop interview - YouTube

me meting up with Bop @albinocow and some of their druid buddies out behind my house. turns out bop is a little shy.

You motherfucker... you were holding out on me and I was totally 100% right about why all those girls are always in your room. YOU friendzoned all of them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how long have u been working out? nice calisthenics skillz must have took sometime to be able to do that and handstand push ups, also how much do u weight?

Hey there, Thanks man. I started doing push ups everyday about 2 years ago and Crunches. I went to the gym for 2 months last year. What I do now is more(lots) pushups, Sit ups, Squats, Lots of Pull ups, I jump rope , Leg raises, Dips, and I run sometimes. With the hand stand push up you just need to do pull ups and build you upper body and you can practice doing it and then you'll eventually do it like me. And right now i'm 5"10 and I weigh 135 lbs. ( side note : I'm 15 year old) GL if you're planning to work out!

Hey there, Thanks man. I started doing push ups everyday about 2 years ago and Crunches. I went to the gym for 2 months last year. What I do now is more(lots) pushups, Sit ups, Squats, Lots of Pull ups, I jump rope , Leg raises, Dips, and I run sometimes. With the hand stand push up you just need to do pull ups and build you upper body and you can practice doing it and then you'll eventually do it like me. And right now i'm 5"10 and I weigh 135 lbs. ( side note : I'm 15 year old) GL if you're planning to work out!

i already do but my my style of training is powerlifting and bodybuilding, been working out for 1year.
i was curious if i could do handstand push ups so i went and tried did 4reps. im 6'1 and weigh 78kilos=173pounds, dunno bodyfat percentage but its around 12%-15%.

i already do but my my style of training is powerlifting and bodybuilding, been working out for 1year.
i was curious if i could do handstand push ups so i went and tried did 4reps. im 6'1 and weigh 78kilos=173pounds, dunno bodyfat percentage but its around 12%-15%.

What happened to the fat nerds from the 80s?

Nice man. I imagine you being a big dude! I'm also curios about your lifting records... :D

I maxed out bench 145 lb, People were telling me it was impressive because I weigh 135, I maxed squat 150 and max dead lift 185 but that was months ago if i kept on training till this day with weights I could have been very strong and bulky. Keep on training man.

Nice man. I imagine you being a big dude! I'm also curios about your lifting records... :D

I maxed out bench 145 lb, People were telling me it was impressive because I weigh 135, I maxed squat 150 and max dead lift 185 but that was months ago if i kept on training till this day with weights I could have been very strong and bulky. Keep on training man.

well i dont have 1rep max records cuz i when i go to gym i normally do hypertrophy tranning but i do have some numbers:

Bench press: 159pounds=72kilos for 4reps
Squat: 159pounds=72kilos for 10reps
Deadlift: 203pounds=92kilos for 8reps

The smaller u are the easier it is to have big diference btw ur bodyweight and the lift weight, but ur lifts not bad at all.
Its not about the weights, its about style of training ofc if u keep in the gym with good program u would have much more mass and strength.

Been away and busy with real life and I miss all of you :D

6ZmWYjF.jpg

im faded as fuck in this pic
kWpqtSG.jpg

Thats all I got at the moment :) I'll upload some more later yo

Users who are viewing this thread