ketchup or mustard

wuts ur fav squeeze sauce?

• Total voters
Beer! I dont eat "Hot Dogs" from the public shops cuz I dont eat chicken meat. In my country, every wiener have some chicken meat in it, cuz its a cheap meat. I make my burgers and hot-dogs by myself with pork mince and pork anal intestines. I prefer to put some beer on it to soak on the bread. Beer all the way! And I leave some shits on the intestines. Without a lil a bit of shits, its not so tasty. You need a lil bit of shit to have a nice and tasty burger/hot dog.

Mustard or Ketchup... i choose mayo. thx.. or Curry... with peanut butter and avocado! yeah! on my cheeseburger.. yumm.. rly try it dudes... try

Before I did my 88 day stay in jail for a DUI I never liked anything but ketchup. After and during those 88 days you learn to appreciate whatever the hell you have in your fridge, on your plate, and every condiment around. I still don't like relish, but if I was given it in jail I probably would of ended up liking it.

I remember some people trading mustard for ketchup and what not. It was rather sad considering I horded all of my condiments for the meals that were actually decent. Jail food is like 30 cents a tray per inmate per state. Wonderful depressing math right?

Users who are viewing this thread