Just saw a Rogue with the Griftah Masks...

Vaetus

Legend
The Title says it all ladies and gents, if anyone knows how in the hell they got this as a 29 Rogue I would love to know.

For those who don't know you must Pickpocket level 100 mobs to gain items that you redeem to Griftah using Secretive Whistle or w/e. I have 0 thoughts on how they got MULTIPLE masks on a 29 character.

If anyone knows link it in this thread for any other Rogues that want a mask for their colored sets, thx

ugly mogs, cool to have tho

They could have gotten it when the transmog bug was active if it was on a hierloom?

There was a thread on OC about farming those coins in a tomb in talador, mobs fighting other mobs so they'll never attack, farmed there for a while on my rogue, not sure if it still works. Mine is 100 so no idea if you can do it just like that as a low level

Correct me if im wrong, but cant you just group up with a 100 and pickpocket the mobs he aggros?

nah, he didnt done like that. he farmed it on 100lvl rogue, but found a glitch how to transmog it and send it, without losing appearance. I guess cuz its white item and its moggable, not saying its Cosmetic, maybe some glitch or exploit..

This is incredibly easy to do.

Go to Stormshield via port, have a level 100 friend go with you to Talador, and while they fight mobs, you just pickpocket farm. That simple. Any rogue level 15 and higher can do this.

Guys, If somebody is wrong, and you know they are wrong; correct them please. Simply telling someone they are wrong helps nobody :(

If your post has been removed, then it was cluttering this thread. TY!

This is incredibly easy to do.

Go to Stormshield via port, have a level 100 friend go with you to Talador, and while they fight mobs, you just pickpocket farm. That simple. Any rogue level 15 and higher can do this.

Where is a good place to pickpocket? In the video above, it shows the den of secrets, but my aggro range was massive, and my friend was having a hard time pulling stuff and surviving a while (he had to use a lower geared priest who was having trouble with the mobs because his only other character is a warrio who obivously can't rez).

Where is a good place to pickpocket? In the video above, it shows the den of secrets, but my aggro range was massive, and my friend was having a hard time pulling stuff and surviving a while (he had to use a lower geared priest who was having trouble with the mobs because his only other character is a warrio who obivously can't rez).
Tomb of Lights in Talador, mobs rushing out from portals and getting aggroed and killed by NPC's. Only 2 mobs that can aggro you, but you can stay in range and pick pocket the other mobs, although I would recommend having a lvl 90+ with you. He can almost AFK, since the 2 mobs have a very long respawn timer

Tomb of Lights in Talador, mobs rushing out from portals and getting aggroed and killed by NPC's. Only 2 mobs that can aggro you, but you can stay in range and pick pocket the other mobs, although I would recommend having a lvl 90+ with you. He can almost AFK, since the 2 mobs have a very long respawn timer

Thanks, this place is great, it is inside the tomb first door on the left. To others looking at this, the 90+ needs to be completely on point at killing these, or they need to stand basically on the closer one's spawn (they both spawn right behind the portal), or they need to shield you in some way when you get aggro. You can go without a 90 but expect to die a bit from the close spawn (he spawned about once every ~300 coins worth of pickpocketing. I got a stalker from the forest or something teleport in and kill me, so that might be a problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread