Just in time for Dragonflight - Any other interesting items that I should hunt for?

Razien

Grandfathered
Only the second time I loot it, btw. Already had a blue one in my bags.

unknown.png

Here's hoping that there'll be an actual ilvl difference between the epic and blue ones :3

I am just curious.. It dmg 290 over 5 sec.. It's like 60 dmg every second done.. You are not after the dmg right? It's the 5 sec of avoiding attacks you wanted? immune to all incoming damage for 5.4 sec?

37 ilvl on the beta
yup :(

FOR NOW! COPIUM

I am just curious.. It dmg 290 over 5 sec.. It's like 60 dmg every second done.. You are not after the dmg right? It's the 5 sec of avoiding attacks you wanted? immune to all incoming damage for 5.4 sec?

Pmuch yeah. The damage isn't that bad in PvE but many of these trinkets in general were nerfed really hard. I'm hoping that with the scaling changes perhaps it'll be a little better. Either way, I hope that at the very least, the epic one will be a little better than the blue one.

It's immune to cc/snares for the duration, not dmg btw.

So you can verify that items currently held in bags are changing ilvl as well? I was worried all the gear we had would just be untouched and we would have to refarm higher ilvl stuff. What’s your take so far on PTR?

Yes gear in bag changes.

Yes gear in bag changes.

Does the lvl requirement change on anything? Or just the ilvl?

And, does the ilvl change to match, exceed, or fall short of the ilvl of gear you can loot or craft on the PTR for the same lvl requirement?

so far crafted gear has not been changed

Are gems and enchants untouched so far? The ilvl increase on gear might allow for better gems to be slotted. Might also break this bracket even more unfortunately. If the burst isn’t tamed it’s gonna be a total one shot fest.

Are gems and enchants untouched so far? The ilvl increase on gear might allow for better gems to be slotted. Might also break this bracket even more unfortunately. If the burst isn’t tamed it’s gonna be a total one shot fest.
Gems are still the same. I did try to use other gems such as a 7 agility gem, but it goes down to 3 agility when equipped on an item.

Wait should we be unequipping and putting our gear in our bags just prior to the prepatch launch?
I'm curious to how you got that scenario after chops just spelled out that all items, equipped or in bags, get scaled haha

If anything, you'd want it all equipped in case something gets scaled to the point where you can't put it on any longer (but the spaghetti means you could still wear it if you never took it off) or something like that

I know it’s still early and scaling isn’t finished but where does it appear the scaling is headed? Are the Green Legion/BFA BoE’s still the highest non grandfathered ilvl pieces or is the scaling giving a boost to Dungeon/BoE Epics and changing up the gearing meta? Looking for data on 29’s in particular

The more I’m reading the more it appears BoE Epics and WoD Dungeon Epic Procs w/ Tert are going to be the new BiS items. Anyone with PTR access tested the WoD drops at 29? Curious what ilvl is dropping on Warforged Epics

Users who are viewing this thread