Just in time for Dragonflight - Any other interesting items that I should hunt for?

Fuck EVERYTHING?! It procced EPIC for you?! Super-Hella-Mega-Grats!
Yep, thanks!! ^-^ It was my second time looting it on that character.

You can keep looting and have multiple ones at the same time in your bags, so.. Happy farming! ^_-

Yep, thanks!! ^-^ It was my second time looting it on that character.

You can keep looting and have multiple ones at the same time in your bags, so.. Happy farming! ^_-
Got one the first shot on an old, now deleted twink. Havn't seen one sicne.
Shit... I'm glad to knnow that thye still DROP, let alone that they can proc?!
Again, grats man.

Got one the first shot on an old, now deleted twink. Havn't seen one sicne.
Shit... I'm glad to knnow that thye still DROP, let alone that they can proc?!
Again, grats man.
Cheers!

Im lvl25 btw if that lil bit of extra info helps as well.

I'm curious to how you got that scenario after chops just spelled out that all items, equipped or in bags, get scaled haha

If anything, you'd want it all equipped in case something gets scaled to the point where you can't put it on any longer (but the spaghetti means you could still wear it if you never took it off) or something like that
Wish it worked like that. Had my azerite gear on before they changed it to required level 45 and when I logged in I realized I wasn't receiving any of the stats from the gear. Now it's just sitting in my bank.

Azerite had zero to do with prepatch/launch, that was changed well after patch day. Welcome to BFA.

The fact that it needed to be traded to low level to even get the HoA quest should be red flag enough it wasnt gonna last.

What level character do you need to farm Lvl 29 versions of Destiny and Singing Crystal Axe? The AH always has a few Lvl 27 versions but I was thinking about farming the real BiS versions.

What level character do you need to farm Lvl 29 versions of Destiny and Singing Crystal Axe? The AH always has a few Lvl 27 versions but I was thinking about farming the real BiS versions.
Pretty sure after ilvl 27 is ilvl 31. I was trying to get a ilvl 35 for a 30 awhile ago and ilvl 31 aas what i kept seeing on the AH.

Users who are viewing this thread