Just Gonna Leave This Here

@Gandara - thank you! I wasnt super sure by the image - if the rare dies, the star disappears from the map, and I couldnt tell whats on the ground there.

Question - have YOU specifically got it to drop, from the spitters? Trying to determine how much time I can stomach to waste on this temp item.

As far as post etiquette, Im sure chops will appreciate a minor necro as opposed to a new thread - especially as the direct question hasn't been answered regarding it dropping from Trash mobs.

@Gandara - thank you! I wasnt super sure by the image - if the rare dies, the star disappears from the map, and I couldnt tell whats on the ground there.

Question - have YOU specifically got it to drop, from the spitters? Trying to determine how much time I can stomach to waste on this temp item.

As far as post etiquette, Im sure chops will appreciate a minor necro as opposed to a new thread - especially as the direct question hasn't been answered regarding it dropping from Trash mobs.

I killed about 6k spitters when I was farming that staff as I didn't drop it off of the rare. No luck. After that, I accidentally fucked up my Hunter's experience with a sub and had to reroll another Hunter, which fortunately dropped the staff from the elite. So no, I didn't get it from the spitters, but it is included in their loot table.

ae96a6fd6beca510ba86f53736b954fe.png

https://www.wowhead.com/item=117551/staff-of-the-one-true-bramble-king

I've killed over 30k spitters no OP staff yet. a ton of other boe though. greens and blues. making a bit of gold on the AH. made 50k so far just selling the greens.

I do have the nerf staff from when they hit wod rares. I hope that doesn't cause it to not drop off the trash mobs.
Good lord, just reroll lol. Make allied race, take port to Warspear, walk/fly to Bramble. Rinse, repeat until you get the staff.

Confirmed it can Warforge (+1 damage +1 stamina) or socket. Unsure if both can happen or if it can epic.

We are 3/4 getting the staff first go, it can't be that bad.

30k spitters on one account. 6k on another. No drops.

gonna call it GG. Probably not gonna drop from the trash.

Cannot trust wowhead.

Good lord, just reroll lol. Make allied race, take port to Warspear, walk/fly to Bramble. Rinse, repeat until you get the staff.

Confirmed it can Warforge (+1 damage +1 stamina) or socket. Unsure if both can happen or if it can epic.

We are 3/4 getting the staff first go, it can't be that bad.

I have ilvl 58 items. I can't reroll on that toon.

Users who are viewing this thread