Join Twisting Nether EU!

I thought I'd bump this thread with a couple of SS's. I'm not that big a fan of Scoreboards, though. So, this might disappoint some people... These are mostly SS's of "memorable" occasions that have made my time here enjoyable!

This one's of me hanging around on DMF. Draenai look really freaky on them mini-ponies. |:eek:

wowscrnshot070512163702.jpg

wowscrnshot070512163015.jpg

This fence is a bit special on TN. Everyone tries their best to hop on it before the rest! :eek:
wowscrnshot062812204520.jpg

wowscrnshot062812215652.jpg

Having a smashing party with some Hordies!

wowscrnshot062212170548.jpg

After the arduous journey of getting an Ancona Chicken, we decided to stop for a minute and take a snack! :eek:

wowscrnshot061612165619.jpg

My only experience of flying on WoW... :'o

wowscrnshot043012170838.jpg

WTB GROUP SS OF ALL F2P's FROM TN!!!

Lol, as u remember we tried. But my internet connection died :) So we can try one more time. For example, on weekend

We should try it before or after Fishing Tourney. Max people will probably be online then. :3

Plus, we played some 5vs5's arenas recently. I recorded them and made a video. Below is the link:

In this video, I was playing my paladin after a pretty long gap. For this reason, I made some pretty clumsy mistakes. Hopefully, next time I make a video, I won't be as "rusty."

Make sure to watch in HD! :3

Hey, I was looking to roll my first Alliance character on this realm, but every time I log in, there doesn't seem to be anyone using the F2P addon, and leveling is always a bit boring without friends! If you tell me what time you guys normally play, and I'll hop over right now :)

-Nutbreaker

Hey, I was looking to roll my first Alliance character on this realm, but every time I log in, there doesn't seem to be anyone using the F2P addon, and leveling is always a bit boring without friends! If you tell me what time you guys normally play, and I'll hop over right now :)

-Nutbreaker

We got most people online in afternoon till evening. From about 3:00 PM till about 9:00 PM (a bit earlier on Sundays because of Tourney). Unfortunately, quite a few people here don't use the addon. I've put a lot of effort in trying to convince people. Some think it's unnecessary while others are too lazy... Hehe

I strongly suggest you try coming to Goldshire as soon as possible. Even though they don't use the addon, people are still pretty friendly. I'll make sure to introduce you to them myself! :)

Hope to see you soon! :)

If by any case Lacien reads this, I just wanted to apologise for being such a douchebag. If there's anything I can do to calm your anger, please say.
-Osborne

kk so this week is WSG CTA. would it like be... legit if i can real-ID pre-made with you guys got some friends with real ID and already did it once so if there would like be a spot left in a 5-man would it be cool if i come? (not always online though...)?

kk so this week is WSG CTA. would it like be... legit if i can real-ID pre-made with you guys got some friends with real ID and already did it once so if there would like be a spot left in a 5-man would it be cool if i come? (not always online though...)?

Or you could stop being a nubcake and just make a char here ;>

Users who are viewing this thread