cEuh1h.jpg

Uohgth.jpg

689D5h.jpg

5pr2Nh.jpg

These 2 pics are kinda old. They might already be somewhere on this site. >.>

But still, who can resist pirate fun? :p

iHxUZ.jpg

44mse.jpg

meh I visit TN and nobody i know is online just new f2ps -_-...

Try coming online more often! A lot of us still play. Probably timing was bad. :|

So i rolled a toon on TN, and i gotta say this being my first pvp realm on f2p, World pvp is a awesome change from the BG grinding.

Wish i had more stealthers for my Ashenvale Gank squad, its all fun and games until the 90s come to play :p

It would be fun to get some World PvP going. Not sure about how many Horde f2p's are on Tn but there could be a couple from Stormscale. I heard they had a lot of Hordies and we get CRZ'ed with them in 5.1!

I would but I don't have the time to play.. Yeah timing was probaly bad because I came on late at night x]

Hey!

I just rolled a toon on Twisting Nether-EU. A F2P Hunter on Alliance side.
Would like to know some more about the bracket so feel free to add me, name is Truitzia

Hey!

I just rolled a toon on Twisting Nether-EU. A F2P Hunter on Alliance side.
Would like to know some more about the bracket so feel free to add me, name is Truitzia

Welcome!

Added you on my shaman (Brokenbeast). Send me a whisper and we can talk now even!

This thread needs a bump! D:

Had some fun today with BG's. Been playing a couple of arenas too! *-*

S2V0gWy.jpg

ZMchNsB.jpg

i hope you guys are in need of a hunter, enh sham, rogue, and feral druid because you have them coming your way very soon! can't wait to play with the EU community! :D

Users who are viewing this thread