Join F2P Horde on Aggramar!

Broken

Legend
Are you active on Aggramar Horde? Make a recruitment thread I can link! :D

This was Yde talking about a old thread. For some reason, the OP couldn't update it and a new thread had to be made!

Currently, there's quite a lot of f2p's on Horde on this server. Every evening there's a good amount of players online. There's also a good number of 85's and lvl 19 twinks that help us out with group invites. Groups are formed for BG's and dungeons almost daily. We play War Games almost every second or third day.

From what I know, there's a balanced number of classes here. So if you decide to make a character, pick whichever class you like! :)But I strongly recommend you make a Horde character. There are very few Alliance players on this server, compared to the Alliance community on Twisting Nether. I myself keep my Alliance characters on TN and Horde characters on Aggramar, and don't find anything wrong in doing that.

Frankly, I only made a character here a few days ago and I'm having lots of fun here! There's a great community here with some genuinely nice poeple. A lot of good twinks I know actually rerolled their characters here.

So make your character today! You won't regret it! :)

Below are a couple of videos of the type of activity we have on Aggramar.

These videos were created by Zetalot. He's an excellent player and he's really done a great job on editing the videos also. They give a pretty good look at the type of activities we've got on Aggramar, including Arenas!
Here's his youtube channel, where you can see all his videos

Below are a couple of videos from his channel:
[F2P] Nevmind 7 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 6 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 8 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube

Create your character today and join in on the fun!

We welcome all of you to join our sexy community. Haha

See you all in game
:D

Aggramar is filled with drunkies atm..............all they do is drink Halaa Whiskey all day long.......

And the cheapskate bastards won't even buy you a round ....

Update: Very impressed with the Aggramar horde community so far. The f2p channel is always thoroughly positive, friendly, and helpful. Also love how everyone involves everyone else in activities. Great job with this community guys :)

Aggramar EU is a friendly server with a nice community of twinks I would reccomend to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Broken,

an info concerning agm? Did you already went for it?

Right now i'm gearing up a char on my old home realm "Malygos EU". But will definately try out Aggramar.

Already tried out Twisting Nether. But i just cannot live with alliance queuing times.

Cheers
Kinski

Will start leaving my 85 DK "Baldí" logged in on agg eu now whenever I'm afk or at work ;) He has the addon installed afaik, that's all I need for you guys to able to invite yourselves to groups?

AGM won't be easy on aggramar due to relatively large amount of 19 twinks, that said if no 19 is in need of it i'm sure <SSDD> will help you out

AGM won't be easy on aggramar due to relatively large amount of 19 twinks, that said if no 19 is in need of it i'm sure <SSDD> will help you out

Will start leaving my 85 DK "Baldí" logged in on agg eu now whenever I'm afk or at work ;) He has the addon installed afaik, that's all I need for you guys to able to invite yourselves to groups?

yeah im there most of the time helping f2p'er my main is Vem ret paladin. im sure me and baldi can help you F2P'ers out ONLY IF our guild 19s dont need agm.

Great initiative! Linked it. Now I'm even a bit tempted to come back to EU to get away from bullying. :)

Great initiative! Linked it. Now I'm even a bit tempted to come back to EU to get away from bullying. :)
But we will miss u :(
+ imagine again getting LFH on 50th cast in 10th week?
I don't think you'd like to grind that again, amiright? ;)

But we will miss u :(
+ imagine again getting LFH on 50th cast in 10th week?
I don't think you'd like to grind that again, amiright? ;)

XD

You know just the numbers to chain me...
At least the tourney on Aggramar would be at a bearable time!

But I would indeed miss you all too much to ever quit AP. :)

After I'm done with the achievements ... I think...will join you... and ask Celestys out on a date...

Amagaaaaad :eek: Thor, first of all you should know that I love picnics at BS! Haha

Anyways, back to the thread ! Thank you Broken for posting this :> We welcome all of you to join our sexy community BUT beware, as Kraud already mentioned in f2p chat ,there is a trial that you need to pass here : Kill Gamon or win a duel against Bubblestys! Haha

See you all in game :D

All are welcome to join us at Aggramar,many players there are f2p and p2p,high activity,pvp/pve,fun in chat - you name it

Also passing the trial has extended - beat Bubblestys in a duel or buy me and Gamon a Halaa Whiskey !

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread