Johneffer's holy/prot/ret sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johneffer

Legend
[video=youtube;zeP-vrxb1rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeP-vrxb1rQ[/video]

Sorry Johneffer, my fellow paladin. I had to take out one of the threads, and the video section one got a head shot (you expressed some desire to have it rated in the other thread?) Hope this is alright! :)

Best regards,

Wow, whoever made this video. . STUNNING!

kám said:
Sorry man but none of the gearsets are BiS

Without a doubt, the Holy Set made me cringe; sorry. Missing lots.

Gl on recruiting? If this is half the point in the video/the ending. Idk haha.

Llare said:
Without a doubt, the Holy Set made me cringe; sorry. Missing lots.

Gl on recruiting? If this is half the point in the video/the ending. Idk haha.

It is effective and serves its purpose.

Llare said:
Should just aim for BiS, there's a reason it's Best in Slot. Jus' sayin'.

Please, i would love to know what you think best in slot is.

Johneffer said:
Please, i would love to know what you think best in slot is.

Oh god.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/rate-twink/14808-19-holy-pally.html

Note the posts, and my comments and the armory links. I saw Darkweave Breeches on a Holy Paladin; my frail mind can't take much more. Has been numerous discussions about Paladin BiS. I'm not too hot on Prot and Ret BiS, but wouldn't be hard to skim through 10-19 Bracket and find relevent info.

Johneffer said:
is it my butchers slicer? lol

And oh, no. Butcher's Slicer>Nights Watch if you can't get the JP for ze Mace.

lindenkron said:
For holy, a bit situational; I'd aim for something along the lines of this;

The World of Warcraft Armory - Jáxél @ Al'akir

Best regards :)

Crystalline cuffs is 3int 3stam 2 spirit and why 9 stam on yours.

why savage trodders, spider silk is 8 stam and 7 intell.

8 stam to cloak o_O

why blood ring O_O

Defender gauntlets of the eagle with 16 sp opposed to gold flecked gloves with 9 stam and 6 intell.

I could see how your shoulders are going to be BiS in cata but arent right now imo

10 stam belt

7 stam to your artic buckler, i like vitality

darkweave breaches are better imo

im sorry, im just trying to prove my point.

Llare said:
Oh god.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/rate-twink/14808-19-holy-pally.html

Note the posts, and my comments and the armory links. I saw Darkweave Breeches on a Holy Paladin; my frail mind can't take much more. Has been numerous discussions about Paladin BiS. I'm not too hot on Prot and Ret BiS, but wouldn't be hard to skim through 10-19 Bracket and find relevent info.

And oh, no. Butcher's Slicer>Nights Watch if you can't get the JP for ze Mace.

i kind of dont agree, again, just trying to get my point across.

Spell power is next to useless in this day and age mate. You need to max out as much stamina you can to avoid getting bursted down. Healing is not an issue for a paladin. (This is common knowledge amongst Holy paladins these days :) ) Also stacking the maximum possible armor will help you avoid getting 2-shot teaming rogues (Yes, I can 2v1 rogues).

I'm running a 2.2k armor(52.17% physical damage reduction), and 4 resilience (1.75% damage reduction) So about 54% dmg reduction from rogues and other melees such as warriors(such a pain).

I only wish I could stack more stamina or gain mana/reg and keep this HP but I do not have horde items :) - Hope this helped explaining it a bit!

Best regards,

Edit: I see my armory was also linked in the thread linked by Llare - Didn't need to link it then :)

Jutebraid > 4/4 eagle, the stam obviously makes up for the lack or armor. If you're so worried about health Jaxel you should have 100 HP on your chest. 70 armor..no. Any resistance would be more useful.

Eliot said:
Jutebraid > 4/4 eagle, the stam obviously makes up for the lack or armor. If you're so worried about health Jaxel you should have 100 HP on your chest. 70 armor..no. Any resistance would be more useful.

aye but in a nicer way.

Eliot said:

The 5 resistance to all is more useful, granted. But I've not gotten around to it since getting an enchanter on Al'akir where I am is impossible. There is NO people. Ratio is 1 Ally / 100 Horde. And I'm alliance.

I still value armor and I don't have access to Jutebraids not being horde (as mentioned). :) - Could go with Gold-flecked gloves but these works for me. I'm a dmg reduction freak, so shoot me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread