I've been cleaving 24 hunters all morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors can't kill Hunters. Period. Unless they are REALLY bad or vastly outgearing them. You wouldn't even get a charge off.

You're experiencing the vastly outgeared and bad players. Go find:

Thirk

Hottacos

Felix

Thoumad

Hamcake

Acebull

etc etc etc

...and duel them. Unless they let you get a charge off you will lose 100% of the time. If they do, you'll lose probably 90% or more depending on how rng you are

Thirk

Hottacos

Felix

Thoumad

Hamcake

Acebull

etc etc etc

...and duel them. Unless they let you get a charge off you will lose 100% of the time. If they do, you'll lose probably 90% or more depending on how rng you are

Are you trying to say those players are good?

Or come duel my hunter. I'm undergeared and I still doubt you'll come close to beating me.

Thirk

Hottacos

Felix

Thoumad

Hamcake

Acebull

etc etc etc

these are all horde AP........

<3 tacos though

on the other hand alot of 24 hunters are.....not skilled and are easy to trick in terms of los. Kill em though
<

I'm talking about Battlegrounds, Not dueling. Two COMPLETELY different things. But It's twink info and I should have seen this kind of reaction haha, so I'm done replying to this thread. Such a waste of potential talent.

Lol what a fail. This applys to bgs... Even with heals im not sure how to kill a hunter with warrior as a COUNTER..

Rogues are the only counter to hunters. 70% slow and required melee range.

If you're not in melee range you're not countering them. If you're killing them, you're not dying, therefore you're countering them. Anyone can kill a hunter. Rogues are the only class that can start in melee range and stay in melee range 100% of the fight.

you guys sure give this guy a lot of shit for making a thread about how he's having fun owning scrubby hunters on his 20 warrior

Rogues are not a counter to hunters that are smart (ie spec BM). You can intim the opener, DE, scatter the trinket and then kite to kill. True counters to hunters are either a really lucky arcane mage (if hunter is geared, it won't happen) or a disc priest. Holy pally/RSham can, but it's really up to luck. If you don't heal at the right time, hunters can hit you for 600+ in a global and drop you.

Will shows an important fact of this bracket. Most of these huntards, and indeed rogues and pallies, have no idea what they are doing. Actually 90% of them also keyboard turn. Its a wonder these ppl even figured out how to use a keyboard and mouse at all.

Good show! Cleave moar huntards! Make them suffer for their lack of vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread