EU+US It's a very sad day.

Why'd blizz have to do it

• Because they're cunts.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • I dunno but fuck them anyway.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
They added a level rquirement for northrend engineering in general so it cannot be learned by twinks anymore. Those who already have it get to keep it though.

They also added a required level of 58 to all of the items. It appears that tinkers are going to be grandfathered to those that already have northrend engineering.

All they had to do was scale the item down, instead they decided to go the lazy route (just like with every decision they make) and make it OP. This caused them to just add a level requirement to the item.
But scaling technology is too hard /endsarcasm.
[doublepost=1532138726,1532138438][/doublepost]
The current devs at blizzard have 0 consideration of historical items, large non-endgame communities, and the work people put into a character in a different bracket.
Yup. And they don't get the benefit of scaling...where an item may be much reduced in performance, but still has historical value. This is just narrow-minded thinking on the part of short-sighted devs.

Look at all we lost on this patch with the snuffed suffixes. 'Course, I didn't see any real effort on this from this community.

But scaling technology is too hard /endsarcasm.
[doublepost=1532138726,1532138438][/doublepost]
Yup. And they don't get the benefit of scaling...where an item may be much reduced in performance, but still has historical value. This is just narrow-minded thinking on the part of short-sighted devs.

Look at all we lost on this patch with the snuffed suffixes. 'Course, I didn't see any real effort on this from this community.
Not much effort put into it at all, considering it effected many brackets too

What
All they had to do was scale the item down, instead they decided to go the lazy route (just like with every decision they make) and make it OP. This caused them to just add a level requirement to the item.

How are you calling them lazy for not scaling down an item that was intended for players with above 300 engineering. You got it due to a mistake by blizz. Expecting them to scale it is being unrealistic rather than blizz being lazy.

What

How are you calling them lazy for not scaling down an item that was intended for players with above 300 engineering. You got it due to a mistake by blizz. Expecting them to scale it is being unrealistic rather than blizz being lazy.
I’m talking about furbolg medicine pouch

Does someone have still wlock in Lost isles and would be able to summon someone there?
I have warlocks in Kezan and lost isles on US. If you need me to do summons or something just add my btag bro. Happy to help.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why anyone is sad, or even blaming Blizzard. Items come and go. Sometimes they can be used again in the future, sometimes gone for good. Such is the way it's always been with twink items.

From day 1 it's been about progression and end game, and they aren't going to (And never will) prioritize twinking or hold much thought into how it's effected in any way.

And considering while twinking is popular, it is also a minority of players who do it. It just doesn't make sense to put in effort into trying to please twinks.

upload_2018-7-24_9-42-8.png
Feelsbadman, now we runnin around with a not workin item. Well thanks obama

Users who are viewing this thread