Items,Gear,Weaps I should get before faction changing.

...the reason i say BH mentality is because 99% of the time i see someone being toxic in bg chat its usually BH...

Considering that most of the twinks are on BH, then it makes sense that most of the time you see someone being toxic, they are on BH. Thats just a selective bias.

Bump!. Have read through forums and got all items i can find. any last suggestions? :). Trans or gear, Weaps? TIA

Last suggestion, dont make a rogue

All these "don't make a rogue" "make a different class" posts are pathetic. people can and will make what they please. they pay for the game. they create the class they want. understand that. you can't control that. i Suggest that you grasp that. :).

Stillwater's Dagger - Item - World of Warcraft
/shrug, for mog reasons.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but Wild Rider's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft are rather nice to have.

Uhh...balls, let me try to remember the name of the item...Gloves of Unmitigated Badassery - Item - World of Warcraft, there it is. Woohoo, found it after several minutes of narrowing search results on WoWhead.

Dawnblade - Item - World of Warcraft, mog reasons. Don't know if it's actually effective for a Stamina set or not.

That might be it? I think?If it's not, my apologies.

Dawnblade - Item - World of Warcraft, mog reasons. Don't know if it's actually effective for a Stamina set or not.

Dawnblade (and marshel's point for ally worgen) is the most stam for a mainhand weapon. Rogues aren't that great for flag carrying, but its good to have in case you need to. The "best" combo as far as stam would go is dawnblade/furbolg pouch - but that greatly reduces your ability to take down attackers. A happy medium is the BoA sword or mace in the main hand (4 stam), and dawnblade in the offhand with maybe colossus enchant.

Dawnblade (and marshel's point for ally worgen) is the most stam for a mainhand weapon. Rogues aren't that great for flag carrying, but its good to have in case you need to. The "best" combo as far as stam would go is dawnblade/furbolg pouch - but that greatly reduces your ability to take down attackers. A happy medium is the BoA sword or mace in the main hand (4 stam), and dawnblade in the offhand with maybe colossus enchant.

Yeah, what that person said.

I believe it is all on that link I sent. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

I Checked the link u gave him. it's not "All" in the link u posted at all, He is asking for trans items also. That guide has horde specific gear yes. But some thing's aren't listed. You have taken a dislike to this post because similar have been done in the past, We understand. But you don't control who posts what. Give it a rest.

I Checked the link u gave him. it's not "All" in the link u posted at all, He is asking for trans items also. That guide has horde specific gear yes. But some thing's aren't listed. You have taken a dislike to this post because similar have been done in the past, We understand. But you don't control who posts what. Give it a rest.

Yes it does. Both factions are included in the guide. [MENTION=19817]Curly[/MENTION] is very thorough.
Did you read all of the other poster's comments? Or did you just skim across the first post? I bet it was the latter.
I believe transmogrification was discussed at length. We have discussed this at length many many times in fact.

Why would I "dislike" this thread? I have no reason to "dislike" it. I am just merely pointing the OP in the direction he wished. To threads that already had the question answered.
Have a wonderful day!

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does. Both factions are included in the guide. [MENTION=19817]Curly[/MENTION] is very thorough.
Did you read all of the other poster's comments? Or did you just skim across the first post? I bet it was the latter.
I believe transmogrification was discussed at length. We have discussed this at length many many times in fact.

Why would I "dislike" this thread? I have no reason to "dislike" it. I am just merely pointing the OP in the direction he wished. To threads that already had the question answered.
Have a wonderful day!

/cheers

As i said. All Xmog item's aren't listed in that post. Curley lists Gear faction specific for stats not Xmog. through out that thread i doubt severely all Xmog is listed. I see no harm in someone making a new thread to get other's opinion. Curley's Guide was made in mop so possibly things may have changed also. Many factors could come into it. 1 extra post isn't the end of the world.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread