Item Scaling

Let's get a list going so people don't need to waste others' time by queueing into arenas then leaving them just to find out what something scales to.

Charged Gear is now 6/6

Let's get a list going so people don't need to waste others' time by queueing into arenas then leaving them just to find out what something scales to.

Charged Gear is now 6/6

What is this thread for? Lvl 20? 24? 20-28? The scaling varies so much it's going to be nearly impossible to identify the scaled stats of every single item.

46 views, post your findings dicks!

Rude

Can I have an explanation as to why you deny my btag requests?

Maybe it's your attitude. Just an observation from reading your posts.

Are you living under a rock? The universal ilvl 34 gear scaling is the same for all levels.

Maybe if you hadn't joined last month you wouldn't take things I say so personally.

But on a serious note, Valo, what's the deal?

What is this thread for? Lvl 20? 24? 20-28? The scaling varies so much it's going to be nearly impossible to identify the scaled stats of every single item.

Scaling doesn't work that way anymore mate. It scales similarly from lvl 20-29.

(Unless a change has occured within the 3 last days)

Hey, I'm just curious what the best enchants for a 29 rogue would be? I just want to make sure I don't waste gold here and there, as I don't want to have to go farm more. I got dragonscale leg armor for my legs, and I think that's best, but I am unsure. Any help is appreciated.

You are saying: gear scales the same at every level? even the item at lvl 20 scales the same as at level 29? are you serious man...?

Yes, including all the items between 21-29 that f2ps cannot get and so are not on the f2p scaling list.

You are saying: gear scales the same at every level? even the item at lvl 20 scales the same as at level 29? are you serious man...?

I have not played any Twink BGs since the expansion dropped mid month.
To reiterate, the spidersilk boots or magician's mantle that I use on my lvl 20 will scale to the exact same whether a toon is level 22, 25 or 29 when entered into a BG or skirmish?

Time for some experimenting...
Don, since you are so hard up for scaling list, may I suggest you start one up similar to the one in the trial section.
It would probably even get a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread