It was fun while it lasted...

Things are really gonna fall off once the mouthbreather fotm ex vets get their hands on a DF 29s tier list.

Reactions: Sil
Exactly what "f2play" and vet are doing tho, no?

Yelling at 29 for doing exactly the same thing they've been doing in the xpON games for years now.

Things are really gonna fall off once the mouthbreather fotm ex vets get their hands on a DF 29s tier list.
LMAO at that. ^ :kekD:
[doublepost=1666920081,1666912135][/doublepost]Weird.... I dont seem to be having this "PvE" problem on my server.

But I'm guessing cuz it's not in the middle of the night in the middle of the week in the middle of expansion prepatch in the middle of wrath classic in a silly starting zone when there's like 20 other options to choose from and 30 mins to outlevel....

But yeah, we can pretend it's a PvE "20's bracket" complaint... if there even was such a thing. "20's bracket" is PvP.

But I digress.... maybe the OP's problem is that blizz has given subs too MUCH content and option to choose from so no one on their server wants to waste time doing an 18 year old annoying quest for the umpteenth time, just cuz the OP wants them to.

In the middle of the night.
In the middle of the week.
In the middle of prepatch.
In the middle of wrath classic.
In the middle of the 50% xp buff.

Damn you Blizz.... for giving all this overwhelming content to your subs, and then even offering it for free. :rolleyes:

I think that's enough of this nonsense.
kyLqU64.jpg

Last edited:
And miss all this content?!?! Never!

:Kappa:

Too busy finishing up some toons so I can move on to re-gearing my level 20s... Lots to do tonight in the world of warcraft.

In the other thread you said we should accept the change.

i say change is good, and i dont believe anyone will disagree, so keep changing until you find the best position .. nobody stays in the Missionary Position their whole life !

Users who are viewing this thread