It is time...

Warglave

Veteran
SO..... BG maintenance is finally here, what do we think will be on the other side? Disaster? or delight?

I'm very curious to see just how many "normal" levelers will bother even trying to PvP in classic, and how that inevitability will affect the health of the brackets, and which brackets most. Generally speaking in WoW's history no bracket really sustained very long without leveling fodder. A few can for a bit, but tend to implode.

Not doom and gloom, just wondering in the downtime what's on the other side... seeing the other side so many years so far.

I think a lot of it depends on how popular GY camping will be. Its gonna be super stompy in the lower brackets due to how many 5mans are gonna queue. Hopefully our community will have more graceful winners and avoid camping.

People meta game suuuuper hard now. If queueing BGs on alts feels like a waste of time and isn't fun, people aren't gonna queue into brackets they can outlevel in another 10 hours playtime. I think there are enough gamer dads out there who haven't hit 60 yet to keep 49/59s going for awhile.

We've been waiting for something like this for 5+ years. I fully expect there to as many 19/29 twinks queueing the first day as nontwinks.

I think a lot of it depends on how popular GY camping will be. Its gonna be super stompy in the lower brackets due to how many 5mans are gonna queue. Hopefully our community will have more graceful winners and avoid camping.

People meta game suuuuper hard now. If queueing BGs on alts feels like a waste of time and isn't fun, people aren't gonna queue into brackets they can outlevel in another 10 hours playtime. I think there are enough gamer dads out there who haven't hit 60 yet to keep 49/59s going for awhile.

We've been waiting for something like this for 5+ years. I fully expect there to as many 19/29 twinks queueing the first day as nontwinks.

5 mans? You can queue 10 man wsgs in classic.

I'm disappointed that bgs will be broken into regions, US-West and US-East. That splits all brackets, so guild vs guild premades will be an issue if you wanna slap someone on the opposite region.

Paid character transfer functionality is being implemented this patch, with the service being turned on at a future date.

Game's up an hour early.... FYI.
[doublepost=1576012814,1576012026][/doublepost]Wow... ally won the first AV I joined at 60 before I got 1/2 way into the cave for the trinket quest. wtf? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread