Is this stil BiS after nerf?

Vspec

Veteran
Hey guys, just came back after a few years off and did the quest for Signet of Argus on a new character. Now the problem is it's ilvl 19 with +3 agi +4 sta on a level 20 character whereas on one of my old characters it is ilvl 32 with +5 agi and +7 sta also on a level 20, I guess what I am wanting to know is will the stats scale up in a BG or should I give up on the new character and roll a different class? Thanks in advance :)

what does "grandfathered" mean?
Sorry for beeing of topic :p

Grandfathered gear is gear that doesn't drop or isn't obtainable anymore, but anyone who previously had it can still use it.

So in this case, you used to be able to get an ilvl 32 version of the argus rings before scaling (7.3.5?). If you already had it, you get to keep it. But new characters can't get it at that ilvl anymore.

och wow, didn't know about this beeing a case.
I have a 20 twink with 50/50 warforged and titanforged Invasion gear but all those items were squished anyway.
Do we know which items were squished and which weren't? and why is that?

och wow, didn't know about this beeing a case.
I have a 20 twink with 50/50 warforged and titanforged Invasion gear but all those items were squished anyway.
Do we know which items were squished and which weren't? and why is that?

All items were squished. Warforged/titanforged gear is still good and sometimes BiS depending on the class/spec/slot.

Users who are viewing this thread