Is this bracket good again?

Gulbon

Legend
I had a 19 Retardin a long time ago in mid cataclysm but deleted him due to the mass amount of hunters spamming concussive shot and backpeddling.

In early MoP, I heard it was very terrible (It was terrible for every bracket. Lol HPallies)

But what about now? I was just about to level a -human rogue- and got him to 19 and I thought before I leveled him, I'd check up to see if 19s are any good again.

Are OP healers everywhere? Is there an OP class everybody hates that just facerolls? If yes is the case, I won't be rolling here.

I'm aiming for a glass cannon rogue, considering rogues should focus on flag recaps and DPS, not stamina, they should never die in most situations if played correctly, so I'll probably go for the two haste heirloom trinkets. What spec is the best? I assume Subtlety is.

Are Shadowfangs still BiS, considering MoP puts more emphasis on daggers for the hardest hits? If so, I'll probably go Shadowfang+Heirloom dagger.

I'll probably go 9 stam on bracers as well for some survivability but I really feel a twink rogue should focus on damage moreso than survivability since they should be going after solo or duo enemies.

19s Are Back! | Twinking.net

Yes and still growing!
and if you're doing a human rouge i would strongly advise you use those fangs!

"I'll probably go 9 stam on bracers as well for some survivability but I really feel a twink rogue should focus on damage moreso than survivability since they should be going after solo or duo enemies."

I would probably do more than that.. if you don't wanna get raped by other rouges ( 1 shotted if you will ).

I had a 19 Retardin a long time ago in mid cataclysm but deleted him due to the mass amount of hunters spamming concussive shot and backpeddling.

In early MoP, I heard it was very terrible (It was terrible for every bracket. Lol HPallies)

But what about now? I was just about to level a -human rogue- and got him to 19 and I thought before I leveled him, I'd check up to see if 19s are any good again.

Are OP healers everywhere? Is there an OP class everybody hates that just facerolls? If yes is the case, I won't be rolling here.

I'm aiming for a glass cannon rogue, considering rogues should focus on flag recaps and DPS, not stamina, they should never die in most situations if played correctly, so I'll probably go for the two haste heirloom trinkets. What spec is the best? I assume Subtlety is.

Are Shadowfangs still BiS, considering MoP puts more emphasis on daggers for the hardest hits? If so, I'll probably go Shadowfang+Heirloom dagger.

I'll probably go 9 stam on bracers as well for some survivability but I really feel a twink rogue should focus on damage moreso than survivability since they should be going after solo or duo enemies.

u wont like the bracket

If you don't like OP heals or FOTM classes look elsewhere, if you like a challenge this is the bracket for you.

Is there an OP class everybody hates that just facerolls? If yes is the case, I won't be rolling here.

Balance druids are like the hunters of MoP. They can do lots of damage and heal themselves with rejuvenation. It takes a few people to kill one.

I wonder if I should make this rogue a non-heirloom twink for the lulz.

Would be funny to see, but I doubt it would ever work.

If I go non-loom, which I don't think would be good, I'd probably focus on balanced stats instead of pure DPS or pure Stamina

Also, supposedly Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge is 1-H instead of M-hand in 5.2, so it could be a good substitute for Shadowfang. I honestly doubt I'd ever get Shadowfang unless I have a giftcard to get a cheap Shadowfang on some no name server, level to 10, and server change.

Try assassination with 2 daggers instead, been running it on my rogues and its very fun with good dmg.

I'm probably going to go loom 19 rogue. I'm torn between sword+Dagger or sword+sword considering rogues get a good damage increase from using a dagger, but sword+sword = good for human. :/

the brackets alright alliance lacks consistent good players however that wont be around for long as faction imbalance always changes

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My guild and I have been having a lot of fun on our 19s. There just needs to be more Alliance guilds/players.

I would suggest giving the bracket a shot.

My guild and I have been having a lot of fun on our 19s. There just needs to be more Alliance guilds/players.

I would suggest giving the bracket a shot.

Yea, you've been having fun cause you get to farm ally 24/7 without much of a competition.

Users who are viewing this thread