Is this bracket alive?

Clivney

Legend
Is this bracket alive? How long are the bg ques? If I can remember early cata que pops were frequent.

bump
and i was wondering what the best servers are for the 70 bracket and if horde or alliance ques are faster?

Would be awesome if somone could Reply to this, as i have a geard 70, and wish to find a place with decent 70's and Q times -.-

Queue goes between 5/10 to 30/40 minutes. On peak time usually u can join quite fast.
About server: Stormascale (Horde). From what i know there're not lvl 70 guild in alliance side atm.

I never saw a 30 min que for bg's, Ranta, I usually wait like... 5-10 mins (Queing 5 P.M. - 10 P.M.)

But yes, Stormscale is a good choice, just waiting for x-fer there :)

The bracket is very much alive, it's just that alot of 70s went to there mains to level. they will be back soon. On darkspear - Ally. I formed a twink guild and im bringing alot of old r1 twinks back :) So yeah its pretty active.

Queues last night were about 15-20 minutes for me (alliance side).

Hi, I have never twinked in this bracket. So I'm hoping to get a answer on this thread. Me and a friend are considering twinking at this level. By what I have read the queue times aren't that bad for BGs, but I also would like to raid at this level? So I guess what I'm getting at is how long are the raiding queue times?

Don't really know much about getting into a random type raid. But you can get a good amount of Real ID friends via bgs and run some raids with those players. It works pretty well to have friends from other servers who run raids often.

Ok, thanks! And is there any good 70 protection warriors I can look up?

ye sure, the armory - www.gay.com

Nice - new player to the bracket - way to drive away activity :confused: /ponder.

@ Burger - I'll be working on collecting real ids for 70s US raids. Will post when I get enough to be worthwhile (no real IDs without permission of course). Too bad the raid finder doesn't work for 70s...

If anyone regularly runs 70 raids and needs more people now is a good time to post the faction, contact, requirements and raid times or PM me and I'll create a list to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread